What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

FlameThrower

Bench
I wouldn't worry about that idiot Rothfield, even sharks supporters don't like him!

He is just bagging us to make himself feel Better about their shot storm!

Yeah, but it's true - we have moved games away, only 4 each at 'traditional' home grounds and we do have cash flow issues. Way behind everyone else, thanx to being the last to release memberships ... I still have not renewed, Club had stuffed my membership years, so need to sort that out when I call them tomorrow...
Go the Dragons...

TruSaint

Referee
Yeah, but it's true - we have moved games away, only 4 each at 'traditional' home grounds and we do have cash flow issues. Way behind everyone else, thanx to being the last to release memberships ... I still have not renewed, Club had stuffed my membership years, so need to sort that out when I call them tomorrow...
Go the Dragons...

Flame, good luck.
Normal annual renewals are OK... If you are going back to claim / recognise years, you may have to spend some time on the phone. Let us know how you go.

Ace-STi

Juniors
well looks like we are doing ok for only having them released after 2 weeks we have surpassed a few clubs who have had theirs for 2 months

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Does away membership count towards the end total as well?? If so, then I know of quite a few who have Dragons membership - but live in QLD so only sign up for the away membership.

FlameThrower

Bench
For what's it' s worth renewed membership at Dragons Store, only got 4 at Kogarah - if I feel like will walk up to ANZ, Maybe overseas mid year, so will miss most games anyway....they've still stuffed up my membership years, as I've been a RedV member since 2008 but renewal letter states 1 year membership! Guy at shop was helpful, he told me to bring some of old member cards and will fix it.
Btw Leagues CLub was a ghost town, walked in and out straightaway, jez it's dated. My cousin went to Canterbury leagues and it's like a resort compared to our leagues club.

hardbaby

Coach
Does away membership count towards the end total as well?? If so, then I know of quite a few who have Dragons membership - but live in QLD so only sign up for the away membership.

Of course they do. I live a long bloody way away and sign up every year knowing I'll be lucky to be in Sydney or the Gong once during the season. I sign up to support the club. People like me are a massive target for the Dragons. There are massive numbers of us scattered to the wide ends of the globe. Membership shouldn't be about cheap tickets at a ground near you. It's about letting your wallet follow your heart and soul.

TruSaint

Referee
Happy new year to all tragics. Missed this forum for personal reasons but to all who sent me well wishes... onya.

FYI, i have also renewed, but lets get serious if anyone thinks this this is going well.
Ronnie Dobbs made a good point.

The excuses where... we started late, etc.
Here are the numbers as we speak.

Spooners 10,561
Rabbit stew 21,163
Red Rooster 8,184
Dogs 10,475
Sharks 7,123

If we are happy with circa 6k, in Jan then we have issues.
I reiterate, this is not a slug to those whom have renewed, as I would be a hypocrite.

Its a telling stat that one of the most admired, recognised clubs in OZ sport, is NOT even
half way in membership to Parra.

Im looking forward to 2014, like all of us, but we cant hide behind fiction.

Go well all of you. May 2014 bring us many Duge moments lol.

bottle

Coach
Need to work on your maths Tru. We are at almost 60% of Parra's numbers based on the figures above. That's over half btw.
There is an auto renewal taking place shortly which will provide a fillip to the numbers as well. As much as people want to see a protest hidden in the numbers, all is not as bad as it appears. This will become more evident as time goes on.

Hope all is well with you.

TruSaint

Referee
Welcome back Tru, I hope everything went well, Happy New Year.:)

Thanks champion for your welcome.
Look forward to chatting soon.

Didnt know about the auto-renewal, so renders my post irrlevant.
Hope u r well.

Latest posts