What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snoop Dogg Souths

innsaneink

Referee
Rusty knows plenty of suckers will be drawn in by this nobody.
Saw him giving advice to the kids of redfern...LMAO!

^Why shouldn't Snoop be allowed to give advice to kids from low socio econimic backgrounds? He went to jail for selling drugs, and was able to turn his life around and become a multi millionaire legally. If you get bitten by a snake, the Dr's give you an antidote which contains some of the venom. Snoop knows what it's like to be on the wrong side of the tracks. He has as much right as anyone to speak to underprivileged kids.

Sugar

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/fashion/fashionweek/0,26307,5035497-5016631-1,00.html

Snoop Dogg in Aus promoting something no one cares about . However not bad to see him once again sporting a souths jersey in the gallery. Scroll through all the pics.

One such program they are trying to get off the ground, with the assistance of the local community and Souths Cares, is the Field of Dreams project.

Next to world champion boxer Anthony Mundine’s Gym in Redfern, is a block of land owned by the Aboriginal Housing Company which is approximately 140 metres long and 30 metres wide, perfect for a mini football field. Level off the ground, remove the needles and broken glass, put in some removable goal posts, and you have the makings of an alternative option for kids on The Block to live a healthy lifestyle and stay away from trouble. A Field of Dreams.

The world’s pre-eminent rap artist started his own kids football competition called the Snoop Youth Football League in Los Angeles, taking kids off the streets and giving them organised sport, friendship and discipline to help guide them through their difficult formative years.

“I started my own football league where I took basically a community of kids and put them in a program where they could play football and have something to do with themselves and stay out of trouble,” Snoop told the hundreds of people crammed into the Redfern Community Centre.
Im sure quite a few people care about what he is promoting

rupertpupkin

Juniors
What a great look. A blight on society. Real good example for the kids. Sure he throws around some coin on his quest to "legitimize" his image. Many rich, successful criminals have done it before. Apart from his ongoing heavy consumption of drugs, he is an unrepentant Crip. It was only the attraction of becoming a high profile Pimp that prompted the switch from his beloved "Gangsta" action.

This scumbag didn't "turn his life around". He just branched out, into more profitable avenues. Some quotes from the "great man"-

"I was flexin' my pimp muscle and lettin' people see how real pimps do it,"

"If you really a pimp, you should be able to get two bitches to walk on a leash with you down the red carpet and be yo ho's for the night. And when I did it, it really was pimpin'."

"Cause pimpin' ain't a job, it's a sport. I had a bitch on every exit from the 10 freeway to the 101 freeway, 'cause bitches would recruit for me. I had barracudas -- seven or eight of 'em. When a bitch recruits for you, she goes out into the club or the environment and brings back other bitches and makes 'em my ho's. That's pimpin'."

"I made sure my bitch would never talk sh*t to me. She always got all the money upfront, she never looked in another pimp's eyes, she kept her head down. But I wasn't a gorilla pimp where I was beatin' the girls up. I was more finesse with it, just givin' you a comfort zone and providing you with opportunity 'cause I know so many XXX who like buyin' it, so if you come XXX with me, it's not as much of a risk as bein' with a gorilla pimp. He gon' be hard on you and rush you, as opposed to a XXX like me who's gonna relax and let you go get it. And if you don't go get it you just gon' be replaced."

"If you dream of riding the Colossus at Magic Mountain and you get a chance to ride it, you gonna get on it... But I had enough. That pimping XXX was cool 'cause I needed to do it -- it's in me; but I'm into the family, I'm into this now."

Snoop has no regrets. He made himself on ganging and pimping. He just has the bucks to be able to sound like he don' need it now..

Last edited:

rabbitohs

Juniors
What a great look. A blight on society. Real good example for the kids. Sure he throws around some coin on his quest to "legitimize" his image. Many rich, successful criminals have done it before. Apart from his ongoing heavy consumption of drugs, he is an unrepentant Crip. It was only the attraction of becoming a high profile Pimp that prompted the switch from his beloved "Gangsta" action.

This scumbag didn't "turn his life around". He just branched out, into more profitable avenues. Some quotes from the "great man"-

"I was flexin' my pimp muscle and lettin' people see how real pimps do it,"

"If you really a pimp, you should be able to get two bitches to walk on a leash with you down the red carpet and be yo ho's for the night. And when I did it, it really was pimpin'."

"Cause pimpin' ain't a job, it's a sport. I had a bitch on every exit from the 10 freeway to the 101 freeway, 'cause bitches would recruit for me. I had barracudas -- seven or eight of 'em. When a bitch recruits for you, she goes out into the club or the environment and brings back other bitches and makes 'em my ho's. That's pimpin'."

"I made sure my bitch would never talk sh*t to me. She always got all the money upfront, she never looked in another pimp's eyes, she kept her head down. But I wasn't a gorilla pimp where I was beatin' the girls up. I was more finesse with it, just givin' you a comfort zone and providing you with opportunity 'cause I know so many XXX who like buyin' it, so if you come XXX with me, it's not as much of a risk as bein' with a gorilla pimp. He gon' be hard on you and rush you, as opposed to a XXX like me who's gonna relax and let you go get it. And if you don't go get it you just gon' be replaced."

"If you dream of riding the Colossus at Magic Mountain and you get a chance to ride it, you gonna get on it... But I had enough. That pimping XXX was cool 'cause I needed to do it -- it's in me; but I'm into the family, I'm into this now."

Snoop has no regrets. He made himself on ganging and pimping. He just has the bucks to be able to sound like he don' need it now..

Pimpin' ain't easy.

God-King Dean

Immortal
A man who looks like he's been injecting heroin all his life in a Souths jersey.

Ah the more things change the more they stay the same.

nqcowboy87

Bench

thats the illest life philoshpy ever g, props to the big dog