What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, how many times have you watched the replay?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'd say about 6 times.

I always skip to the 2nd half after the Gasnier try. As far as I'm concerned Roosters didn't score. :cool:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No matter how many times I watch it, I always cringe when Warren starts ranting about the atmosphere in the North of England.

I still wish Vossy called it.
I'm sure Warren is aware that he was talking crap.

Anyone who really thought the weather was like Northern England needs to visit the old dart to get a taste of the real stuff. I've been to sporting events in Britain and the cold freezes your bones.
Sunday 3rd October 2010 in Sydney was like a tropical shower in comparison.
And it wasn't all that long ago that we had mudheaps. Homebush was a fast track compared to those days.

I didn't notice the rain. I knew it was there, but it was so unimportant. At fulltime, I looked up soaked it in. The rain was simply part of the joy of the day.

jargan83

Coach
First time was on the plane heading back to Perth, then several times in the week after. The total number is in double figures no doubt.

I have it playing right now :D

Just need the Victory Pack to arrive in the mail

noubar59

Juniors
I have lost count, and now I have the Victory pack, its a beauty and well worth it for $85 at Kmart. now I can watch the Tigers game which to me was our real GF, how does one get a hold of the fox version,

Minh

First Grade
lol @ you feel sorry for them * shakes head*

Just a tad lol, I only felt sorry for them because they lost, kinda reminded me of those others we lost. It would have been unbearable losing to Brian Smith and Ryles, thank god.

blacklock

Juniors
i love watching the highlights!

Nathan fiens try is one of my favs! Its got that hint of trickyness about it...not to mention it reminds me of the tigers game (which i was at lol yayyy). Just seeing close up how the players stood around shielding a potential field goal.

I loved the first try too. Just hearing the roar of the crowd makes your skin buzz :)

ah heck.. cant forget nightingales tries either. He has a bit of work to get to the line both times :)

ahh happy memories....

I wonder how the roosters and tigers fans feel hehe

blacklock

Juniors
Just a tad lol, I only felt sorry for them because they lost, kinda reminded me of those others we lost. It would have been unbearable losing to Brian Smith and Ryles, thank god.
losing to brian smith i wouldnt mind. losing to ryles..eck! That would kill me. Thank god we got rid of him and trent barrett woah!

I'd say about 6 times.

I always skip to the 2nd half after the Gasnier try. As far as I'm concerned Roosters didn't score. :cool:

same here - i watch the pre game stuff and the first 10 or so mins, then skip to the second half and watch all of that and everything after the game.

About 10 times so far I rekon.

Put it on again yesterday arvo

to_ddeath

Coach
No matter how many times I watch it, I always cringe when Warren starts ranting about the atmosphere in the North of England.

I still wish Vossy called it.

I'm glad Voss didnt call it. Would have referred to the Steelers at some point during the game which
would have annoyed the crap out of me. Enjoyed it especially when Rabs realises that Fien has gone
over all of a sudden & interrupted his babbling....

T.

RedVDave

First Grade
Have watched it 10 times now below is a list of great things which also include the number #10

michael_weyman_wideweb__470x376,0.jpg

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I set the IQ to tape it before I left for Sydney in case I couldn't find the DVD before I left.

You probably don't want it anyway. Worst commentary EVER

You're dead right, jargon. On GF day I watched the Fox replay at 10.30pm and was livid with Daley, Alexander and was it Voss or Raymond??? Their call was an utter disgrace, I'd love to tell them if I ever get to meet any of the cretins. I'm still filthy about it. Such utter disrespect and bias jibber, it was bewildering.

I have less than zero respect for their ability as football commentators. I could understand if they spewed such garbage during a regular season game, but to spew it in the GF made me boil.

Big Norm

jargan83

Coach
Their call was an utter disgrace, I'd love to tell them if I ever get to meet any of the cretins. I'm still filthy about it. Such utter disrespect and bias jibber, it was bewildering.

I have less than zero respect for their ability as football commentators. I could understand if they spewed such garbage during a regular season game, but to spew it in the GF made me boil.

Agree with that assessment 100%

It was Andy Raymond who is one of the worst commentators I have heard commentate on anything, anywhere on this planet

RedVDave

First Grade
You're dead right, jargon. On GF day I watched the Fox replay at 10.30pm and was livid with Daley, Alexander and was it Voss or Raymond??? Their call was an utter disgrace, I'd love to tell them if I ever get to meet any of the cretins. I'm still filthy about it. Such utter disrespect and bias jibber, it was bewildering.

Big Norm

I didn't hear the fox commentary (which by the sounds of things is a good thing) however I do have to give Gus a wrap he was surprisingly very unbias the only time I thought he showed some bias was when Conn cheap shoted Weyman apart from that he was pretty good.

RedV6

Juniors
i have lost count but try to watch from 35th minute so I can see Hornby take the bomb at 36:04.... then its all happy days

My DVD has finally arrived. Today from 5pm the phone is off, the doors are locked, and the party begins. I might even watch the 1st half for sh*ts and giggles!