What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, how many times have you watched the replay?

matPORTS

Juniors
I'm up to my 7th. It still hasn't fully sunk in. I have to watch it in private though because I start crying like a baby, normally about the time that the green light comes up for Youngy's try and then again when Captain Ben says "AND NOW WHERE HERE! LETS CELEBRATE IT!". :eek:

PREMIERS BABY! WOOOOO!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've watched it three times in full on the box, plus being at the game makes four.

Plus I re-watched the second half three times, if you include the late night effort after the grand final at Goz's house that stretched to 4am.

I want to watch it in full again this month to make some notes.

Then I might only watch it once a month after that.

Happy to lose count at some point :D

thommo4pm

Coach
Watched it again in full this afternoon with my 2 boys.

I'm probably upwards of 15 now. :D

And watched the season highlights (road to victory) in full this afternoon also.

Dragon

Coach
Must admit i only watched it in full for the first time last week, and in some ways it was better than being at the game. Maybe live at the game i was too drunk/eyes too full of tears to notice the last 10 minutes lol. Why only one time? Well i wanted to wait for the box set and internet d/l was shyte quality

Will have to have a look at the other two finals when i get the chance, i reckon the Tigs game will rouse my emotions.

Last edited:

The Major

Bench
I always start the replay off from the huge saaaaaint geeeeeorge chant in the 48th minute. I crank it real loud on the home theatre just to get the hair standing up! Can never EVER get tired of that. How good does the Fox Sports HD version look conpared to the channel 9 one. Im easy in excess of 20 on the replays including the stumbling across the replay on Fox Sports yesterday morning.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
i pretty much know every tackle and every run in this game off by heart...

and i still tear up everytime i see young cry especially when his with his father i really tear jerk

About seven for me. I recorded both the fox and nine coverages.

watched the fox GF version again through very amber coloured glasses last night and still cannot come to terms how bias fox commentary against the dragons was. Smith, Alexander and Daley were appalling . even they must "wince" when they have to review their replay of the game.

Amazing second half and being there was something i will never ever forget.

cheers SFTG

SaintTPP

First Grade
Prob about 6 times in full. But I cheat and have it set on the 78th min and have watched the last bit maybe 45 times haha. Can't get enough of seeing the boys celebrate, and get their rings and trophy, the speeches and the victory lap!

moik

Bench
watched the fox GF version again through very amber coloured glasses last night and still cannot come to terms how bias fox commentary against the dragons was. Smith, Alexander and Daley were appalling . even they must "wince" when they have to review their replay of the game.
I still haven't seen the Fox replay. I'd rather not by the sound of it.

to_ddeath

Coach
Only 3 times in full so far so need to brush up a bit haha....
The entire 2nd half about 5-6 times roughly..
Several times on You Tube to replay each individual try also... & the celebrations at
the end roughly about the same. Plenty more views to come over the summer holidays,
will never get tired of it....

T.

Minh

First Grade
Watched it again today, nothing can compare to a premiership victory. I feel sorry for the Roosters players but someone's got to win and lose, it reminds me of the days when we were beaten in Gf's and our boys were crying and stuff, the likes of Coyney and Mackay, these boys have done them proud.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
lol @ you feel sorry for them * shakes head*

Ditto!!. The GF dvd should have included a special section that delt exclusivly with Chook players and fans blubbing - how good would have that been, especially if the cameras caught a little fat kid bawling:lol:.

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I always start the replay off from the huge saaaaaint geeeeeorge chant in the 48th minute.

You're right on the money there, Rayzor. That was immense, you name me one other club that could have produced that unified support in the NRL, yep, none of them - that was vintage St. George.

Big Norm

dragon_around

Juniors
No matter how many times I watch it, I always cringe when Warren starts ranting about the atmosphere in the North of England.

I still wish Vossy called it.

Latest posts