What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So it's game day.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:crazy:

After a week of trash talk, countless stories, sh*te in the papers, sh*te on the forums... we're now just 12 hours away from what is potentially to be the game of the year.

:cool: Good luck, break a leg, smash a mirror. This will be awesome guys!

:nwave:

bartman

Immortal
The big day! The big match!

Should be a great tussle. Best of luck Timmah. :D

C'mon Eels!!!

Utey

Coach
Shame you're not here for it Barty.

Will be an absolute cracker of a match, I for one am getting real nervous right about now.

bartman

Immortal
Cheers Utey.

I've got to fall asleep and wake up again before it's game day here, but should be able to get a live telecast in the local pub from 10:30am. Let's go Parra!

Hurriflatch

Referee
about 7 1/2 hours until Flegg
then reggies 1 hour 45 mins later
1st grade 2 hours after that

hoping for 3 from 3 tonight but will settle for the big one

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
then Spurs kick the Arses, then the Wobblies harpoon the Wales

its gonna be a long night in front of the Telly,

better stock up now :alcho:

MrT

Juniors
This feels like a GF for me.

Go you eels, GO YOU PARRAMATTA EELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmah

Staff member
Twiz, 5pm tomorrow is also vital :fist:

f**k the Victory :fist:

Kornstar

Coach
Can anybody help me please, i have tix to a corporate box tonight and it says that the suite opens at 6, i want to go to the Flegg, does anyone know if i will be allowed in the stadium before 6?

Thanks in advance

Timmah

Staff member
You can get in through the gates, just not into the suite. Your problem then lies in finding somewhere to sit/stand for the remaining 2.5 hours til the suite opens.

Kornstar

Coach
Timmah said:
You can get in through the gates, just not into the suite. Your problem then lies in finding somewhere to sit/stand for the remaining 2.5 hours til the suite opens.

Thanks buddy, it is greatly appreciated, i am happy to stand to watch my boys play.....

Thanks again :D

Eelectrica

Referee
This is the game Australia's, nay the world, no actually the entire universe has been waiting for.
Bring it on!

7 hours to go fella's, i just can't wait. So nervous it's scary.
I have to find something to past the time quick this afternoon, just finished work so off home.

Billythekid

First Grade
I am really looking forward to this one. Going to tip the dogs to edge it out but it's gonna be damn close.

Latest posts