What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So let's get out there tomorrow.

SaintPauli

Juniors
We 're on a roll on. Teams fear the Dragons when we play with this passion. Our forwards in both defence and running meters is what will win this game. It's what wins grand finals. I'll be at the game for a win. The vibe is good. All pressure on the Wabbits. D4L

ouryears

Bench
We 're on a roll on. Teams fear the Dragons when we play with this passion. Our forwards in both defence and running meters is what will win this game. It's what wins grand finals. I'll be at the game for a win. The vibe is good. All pressure on the Wabbits. D4L
Hoping for 50,000 plus out here tonight....?

ALSGI

Bench
Rabbit stew this week.
Big Rooster next week.
Possibly followed by flake the week after.

Phew...... make full just thinking about it!
Just as well l have plenty to wash it all down.
Lol.

Mate funny you say that about the rabbit stew.
I’ve got two in the pot as we speak. I decided last week if we won that we’d try an old recepie from my mum, just wish she was here to help read her hand writing. Garlick, white whine, cream, champignons, black olives and french mustard. Smells amazing, 3 hours left to cook.

I’ll be cooked by kick off I reckon. f**kc I hate night games.

Definately going for Red Rooster takeaway next week.

Latest posts