What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so.. there's no dragons this weekend.. how will you spend your time?

how are you spending your time this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
me?

well i think i'll take the earplugs out and see what it is that mrs muzby has been telling me to do for the past 8 weeks...

big pat

Coach
hope i have more sense than my niece, she just boarded a plane for melbourne for the weekend.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
melbourne is a lovely place..

it's just a shame we have no nice beaches and that everyone follows the worst sport in the world..

Stagger Lee

Bench
What happened to the spend the weekend just LOL@50uth$ option ...or is that taken as granted.

Going away for a few days holiday starting sunday. I need to detox from a constant diet of watching Dragon wins

RedVDave

First Grade
None of the above I intend on buying 10 packets of M&M's and sorting them out in colour order, you know what a normal person would do!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
None of the above I intend on buying 10 packets of M&M's and sorting them out in colour order, you know what a normal person would do!

once you've sorted them out into colours, then you need to understand which colour is the strongest.

grab an m&m between your thumb & forefinger of each hand, and press them together, until one cracks.

dispose of the cracked one, but keep the non-cracked one (hereby known as the reigning champion). pick another colour and repeat.

continue this process until there is only one left (hereby known as the grand champion).

take this grand champion, and send to to the mars head office (address: ring road, wendouree, VIC) along with a letter explaining your exploits and how they should clone all future m&ms from this one peice of chocolate.

best if you send in photos of your efforts too.

now that is what a normal person would do :)

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
once you've sorted them out into colours, then you need to understand which colour is the strongest.

grab an m&m between your thumb & forefinger of each hand, and press them together, until one cracks.

dispose of the cracked one, but keep the non-cracked one (hereby known as the reigning champion). pick another colour and repeat.

continue this process until there is only one left (hereby known as the grand champion).

take this grand champion, and send to to the mars head office (address: ring road, wendouree, VIC) along with a letter explaining your exploits and how they should clone all future m&ms from this one peice of chocolate.

Surprisingly sounds fun...might do it some point...stay tuned! aha

silverex

Bench

Muzby, correct, that is what a normal person would do.

But if you're abnormal, and you want to conduct the experiment correctly, you have to test each colour against every other colour.

And you'd have to measure the cracking point in MPa to find out which one took the most pressure to determine the Grand Champion.

redvscotty

First Grade
Why couldn't you just do it cage fighting style? Every M&M for himself and the grand champion just struts around on the table yelling 'come at me' to all the other m&ms?