What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who are you "rooting" for to win the premiership from here?

Brutalitops

Juniors
Yeah yeah, you don't support anyone besides Dragons and you don't care otherwise, etc.

But just for fun, who would you like to see take it from here?

1: Storm
2: Roosters
3: Broncos
4: Eels
5: Sharks
6: Sea Eagles
7: Panthers
8: Cowboys

I imagine Eels will be a popular option among many people, but my option right now is 'anyone but Storm or Roosters'

I would normally want Broncos eliminated immediately but I'd like my boy Ben Hunt to get himself a premiership before he comes here and never makes the Top 8 again

mobels

Juniors
Storm, only team that deserves it this year. Best by a mile, where as every other team have been lacklustre.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Storm, only team that deserves it this year. Best by a mile, where as every other team have been lacklustre.
Yes they obviously deserve it. But I love a good underdog story.

If the Cowboys somehow managed to win it despite their horrific injury toll from 8th place I would not object

Still living in some kind of hope that a major news story is broken tomorrow and all top 8 teams are disqualified from this years comp for major salary cap breaches.
Then I realised though we still wouldn't win it.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Anyone but The Donkeys or The Storm........Storm undoubtedly deserve it but cant bring myself to cheer for Smith or Slater

Dragons 09

Juniors
I won't be rooting for anyone except Illawarra, our under 20's and the Sydney Swans. But i will be sticking pins in Broncos, Storm and Sharks voodoo dolls.

Yeah yeah, you don't support anyone besides Dragons and you don't care otherwise, etc.

But just for fun, who would you like to see take it from here?

1: Storm
2: Roosters
3: Broncos
4: Eels
5: Sharks
6: Sea Eagles
7: Panthers
8: Cowboys

I imagine Eels will be a popular option among many people, but my option right now is 'anyone but Storm or Roosters'

I would normally want Broncos eliminated immediately but I'd like my boy Ben Hunt to get himself a premiership before he comes here and never makes the Top 8 again
I'd like to see Barrett and Manly surprise the favourites only because he's an old St. George boy and has already shown up McGregor as a rookie coach.
Other than that - anyone other than the top 3.

Latest posts