What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Who Is Going.

$h@rk$

Juniors
me.

anyone else? we need heaps of supporters out there cause the dogs sharks games have always been the best of the year. these two clubs have very similar talent and it could come down to the support.

i hope CSSC have organised something.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
wazzashark said:
Bays 101, 102 and 103 are reserved for all SharksFans

Terrible bays really. Oh well, if that's what they give us.

sfx11601.gif

Thomo.

First Grade
those bays will be near the hooligans. charming...looks like bulldogs management have done another winner.

heard through some bulldogs fans that thats the side where the idiots who spoil their game sit!

but i'm sure security will be strong

The Nulla #2

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Terrible bays really. Oh well, if that's what they give us.

sfx11601.gif

shows how poor our away support has been over the year.

pissy bays smack bang in the corner..

Any other team froms ydney would have the whole end

The Nulla #2

Bench
We may not.

This is about uniting, not about running scared of their supporters.

Out of all the games they have had this year, it was 0.5 % who caused trouble for them. They have a massive supporter base, and i cant waitfor the atmosphere, its going to be massive.

Bring it home cronulla supporters

Bring it home

wazzashark

Juniors
Thats just what has been set aside by the Bulldogs game day management.

I am sure that after we all asses what is going on when we arrive out there, that we may move to a better vantage point.

For our safety that is where we were told to sit.

You may sit where ever you like if you want.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You are permitted to sit anywhere in the General Admission area. Given pissy little bays? That's where every group of opposition supporters is usually allocated. It's to create an atmosphere and a centre for the opposition side.

To the clueless one who said "those bays are near the Bulldogs hooligans" - one, hooligans? This game is about harmony. Two. Wrong. Bulldogs fans are located in and around bays 112-117. Opposite end of the field.

Latest posts