What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who will we o for?

Frailty

First Grade
This is a two parter:
1. Who will you be going for in the final series?

2. Who will you go for after the Sharks are kicked out, or fold?

Frailty said:
This is a two parter:
1. Who will you be going for in the final series?

Melbourne. The merkins have only lost a handful of games in two years.

2. Who will you go for after the Sharks are kicked out, or fold? Souths they've won 20 premierships!

Frailty

First Grade
Yes I know the is a typo in the title... I'm to f**king angry to double check and type carefully.

Inferno

Coach
1. Warriors/Tigers

2. Nobody, I'd become a casual observer and tell all and sundry about the good old days. I'd also try to infiltrate the NRL and try and bring them down from the inside.

Quint

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frailty,take it easy son.
Those blokes on the field tonight are the ones who should be cranky!
You are'nt doing your health any good getting upset with those merkins!

Frailty

First Grade
30 Year Sharkie said:
1. Don't give a f**k

2. The AFL. I can't stomach this game any more.

You can't stomach one androtop in Simmons, but you will put up with the AFL?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think the Melbourne hype has been exposed. First the Roosters and now the Sharks have shown how to beat them. Get in their faces in defence and play a fringe attack where they can only get 2 dudes on you and you get them with quick PTBs

I'm going out on a limb after the last 2 Storm games. They won't win this comp.

Sadly, I think Manly will.

Frailty

First Grade
Quint said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frailty,take it easy son.
Those blokes on the field tonight are the ones who should be cranky!
You are'nt doing your health any good getting upset with those merkins!

its all f**ked. I could stomach it if it as just a phase, but it has been like this all the f**king time. Players get blamed each and every time, but its the f**king club. The sooner it disappears the better for everyone here. I don't think many people would march for us if we were kicked out unlike souths.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Frenzy. said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crazy:

Anything but that .. anything ..

We get the spoon and Manly the premiership in the same season? I defy any of us who were around in the 70s to cope with that......

Frailty

First Grade
somethingwithjohn said:
If being a androtop = supporting a team that can win games and make the finals then i'm a raging homosexual.
]

No being a androtop= watching and following AFL!

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
I think the Melbourne hype has been exposed. First the Roosters and now the Sharks have shown how to beat them. Get in their faces in defence and play a fringe attack where they can only get 2 dudes on you and you get them with quick PTBs

I've been saying that for a while actually.

That said you can bet your ass Bellamy will be working hard on that over the next month or so.

Feej

First Grade
Frailty said:
its all f**ked. I could stomach it if it as just a phase, but it has been like this all the f**king time. Players get blamed each and every time, but its the f**king club. The sooner it disappears the better for everyone here. I don't think many people would march for us if we were kicked out unlike souths.
Agree, and watch the nice cushy job that bazza ends up with after he has finished destroying the club.

Where the f**k is Peter Gow?!