What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to the GF?

Are you attending the GF

• Total voters

_Johnsy

Referee
Fairly simple question really.

I wouldn't miss it for the world. & I know the yes option is with a slightly hispanic accent.

Deacon

First Grade
Voted no for a change only missed 4 dragons games in 2010 and not even a straight jacket could keep me away from honebush on Sunday

Juju

Juniors
Going! My first GF. Glad the Warriors Jnrs made it as that has added a bit of spice to the day for me.
Dissapointed with my ticket though 603-1, Tour company says they are Cat 1/A, but they seem pretty high altitude to me...

_Johnsy

Referee
Going! My first GF. Glad the Warriors Jnrs made it as that has added a bit of spice to the day for me.
Dissapointed with my ticket though 603-1, Tour company says they are Cat 1/A, but they seem pretty high altitude to me...

Juju

Thats always an issue, unless you get in early when they do the members pre-release sale you always get the "worst" Cat 1 tix.

I had an issue with my code formation and was delayed 30min on the pre-release sale. I ended up with tickets just on the field side of the tryline, 19 rows back. Always get in as early as you can to ensure you get the better seats available.

Anyway mate hope you enjoy the day. Will be a cracker.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Just grabbed some cat d tickets, bay 144-1, 10 rows back from the field in the dragons supporters area, pretty stoked.

mattystans000

Juniors
Hell Yes! First Grand Final that i'll have gone to. Bay 117-1 7 rows from the from, don't care that its behind the goal posts, just seeing the Red V in a Grand Final in person is a good enough sight for me. But there is one sight i can think of that would be better, but that'll have to wait till 7pm Sunday. Can't wait, Fire Up Saints!

hellteam

First Grade
Im headin down. I've got to the last 2 GF's (Melbourne vs Para, Melbourne vs Manly) and although I don't really like either of the teams in it this year too much, the atmosphere should be awesome with two Sydney teams.

I'm going. My first Grand Final since 99'. Lets hope crying my eyes out like a baby doesn't become a common theme.

Tom Ace

Bench
Yep, got the tickets the first day they went on sale and so far everything has come up Milhouse

sarahk

Juniors
Yes, if Steggles can give my friend tickets lol!

How useless is it working for a major sponsor if you cant get free tickets to games!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Yep i'm going. Got my tickets when the Roosters were on their bad run late in the season, so didn't expect them to be in it so a great bonus now that they are! First Australian grand final but i have been to 2 SL grand finals in 2007 and 2008 (as a Leeds fan)

Latest posts