What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer banner requests

NK Arsenal

Juniors
This thread is for requests of sigs for the fans of "the beautiful game".

I'd like to kick things off by asking Dodge for a request of a banner with Thierry Henry, Cesc Fabregas, Tomas Rosicky and Jens Lehmann and an Arsenal logo. ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
better known as the losers logo

you may have to locate your own images

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's a good point Twiz - often the graphic artist won't have a lot of resources at hand with other sports - if you can source images when requesting it hopefully will help achieve the result you're after.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
generally when people want banners made, they should source their own images as a matter of courtesy

makes it alot easier for the person making the banners who is also giving up his time to help

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Okie Dokie imagines time.

Thierry Henry:

30.jpg

Tomas Rosicky:

TomasRosickyCelebrates.jpg

Cesc Fabregas:

b24ee0fe81321893i3.jpg

Jens Lehmann:

p1_arsenal.jpg

Arsenal Logo

arsenal_logo_203x152.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
As a general rule I'll be making banners at the max size 400 x 100. If you want a certain size (smaller obviously) or a dual banner (two 400x100's on top of one another to create a 400x200) please indicate so.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
novacastrian_panther. I was gonna change my username to just NP but I can't do that at the moment. thanks.

Timmah

Staff member
No worries. I'm out the door for a couple of hours shortly but I'll tend to your request at some point during tonight.

Timmah

Staff member
Be patient :) All things take time.

I'll have a go at this one tonight :p

Timmah

Staff member
novacastrian_panther said:
I'd like to kick things off by asking Dodge for a request of a banner with Thierry Henry, Cesc Fabregas, Tomas Rosicky and Jens Lehmann and an Arsenal logo. ;-)

arsenal1.jpg