What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Socceroos v Uzbekistan in Tashkent

Australia v Uzbekistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

griffo346

First Grade
Uzbekistan vs Socceroos :: Thursday Morning 1.00am :: Tashkent

images

Uzbekistan:
Lineup TBA

images

Socceroos:
Lineup
Michael Beauchamp (Aalborg BK, Denmark), Mark Bresciano (Palermo, Italy), Jacob Burns (Unirea Valahorum, Romania), David Carney (Sheffield United, England), Scott Chipperfield (FC Basel, Switzerland), Chris Coyne (Colchester United, England), Ante Covic (Newcastle Jets, Australia), Jason Culina (PSV Eindhoven, Netherlands), Bruce Djite (Genclerbirligi SK, Turkey), Brett Emerton (Blackburn Rovers, England), Richard Garcia (Hull City, England), Vince Grella (Blackburn Rovers, England), Brett Holman (AZ Alkmaar, Netherlands), Brad Jones (Middlesbrough, England), Josh Kennedy (Karlsruhe SC, Germany), Harry Kewell (Galatasaray SK, Turkey), Scott McDonald (Celtic, Scotland), Mark Milligan (uncontracted), Lucas Neill (West Ham United, England), Jade North ( Newcastle Jets, Australia), Michael Petkovic (Sivasspor, Turkey), Mark Schwarzer (Fulham, England), Matthew Spiranovic (FC Nurnberg, Germany), Shane Steffanutto (FC Lyn Oslo, Norway), Mile Sterjovski (Derby County, England), Carl Valeri (Grosseto, Italy), Luke Wilkshire (Dynamo Moscow, Russia)

Referee:
TBA

Does anyone know the final squad ?

Mong

Post Whore
A bit wastefull in front of goal at times but a good win in the end.. Very spoiling type game plan from them, and to be fair they were very poor at times.

All in all it was a pretty good performance i thought and a great way to start getting out of that road trip with the points..

Looking forward to getting out to see them next month at Lang Park..

Misanthrope

Staff member
I missed most of the first half looking for the game online, only to discover Korea has live coverage of World Cup qualifiers in Asia and Europe. Can't believe Bresciano missed, but happy with the result.

We looked a little aimless in attack in the second half. Plenty of hoof and hope.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
If I ever hear anyone tell me that Brett Holman is anything but a f**king absolute hack....

Please...spare me the bullsh*t. He's f**king a-grade garbage. Yet of course he'll be given chance after chance to prove how much of a spastic he is.

Ridders

Coach
Uzbeks were unlucky not the draw level in the second half, they dominated for a while and had some great chances.

bresciano...
f**king hell. ball in the net mate. not an impossible task.

tough place to win. well done. excellent result for Australia.

Tom Shines

First Grade
If I ever hear anyone tell me that Brett Holman is anything but a f**king absolute hack....

Please...spare me the bullsh*t. He's f**king a-grade garbage. Yet of course he'll be given chance after chance to prove how much of a spastic he is.

I never seen anyone butcher chance after chance like that man does.

fish eel

Immortal
Massive 3 points.

As for Brett Holman, interesting that the Dutch coach singled him our for praise the other night.....

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Honestly there are better players in my local AA comp.

He's utter sh1t. Does nothing but run around like a headless chook. No talent, first touch of a rapist, couldn't hit a barn door, can't pass, has little tactical awareness.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
1 zip

Kennedy is our best forward because he is our only forward. We've been playing with a single striker for most of the game.

Tommy Smith

Referee

With abit of training and fitness work, half the people on this forum could do as 'good' a job as Holman.

Im starting to believe in things like wizardry and mind-tricks because i can't possibly think of how else he has made it as a professional footballer, let alone make the Aussie squad, let alone make the team!