What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Softening Up Period

This Grand Final could see a welcome return to a lost tradition - the Softening Up Period.

Morley, Mason, Crocker, O'Meley et al will give it to each other early, I promise you.

shiznit

Coach
Personally i cant wait til SBW comes on. i wanna see SBW serve Adrian Morley a nice big piece of his shoulder. Like the piece he served up for Joel Clinton
Williams_S_tackles_4092551.jpg

RenoufPhan

Juniors
shiznit said:
Personally i cant wait til SBW comes on. i wanna see SBW serve Adrian Morley a nice big piece of his shoulder. Like the piece he served up for Joel Clinton
Williams_S_tackles_4092551.jpg
Yeah but you gotta give Clinton some credit.

That was a massive hit from SBW and it didn't even knock Clinton off his feet. He recovered immediately and kept going forward.

Big Mick

Referee
yeah I know.

Everyone says it was a huge hit, which it was. Sure it knocked him back. But to Clinton's credit, he just kept on running, thats toughness as well.