What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some dick mod hacked this POLL about 2GB

Are you happy with 2GB's coverage of the NRL

• NO, 2GB need a wake-up call

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, 2GB is on the right track

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aries

Bench
This Poll was neutralized it appears when the update was done on the forum.

I want to see if the results are similar to the rleague one, so I'm starting this again.

As I said in the other thread, any criticism left in this thread should be directed at the 2GB coverage and the material there in and NOT be personall attacks on the hosts.

Well on second thoughts, go ahead and criticise his running of it, the format he has taken, the comments from him and the general running of the whole set up :lol:

Leave out the Slander though please!!

Aries

Bench
WTF

who ever the mod was that deleted this poll, I ask you WHY?

Delete the other you can no longer vote on also then!!

DICKHEAD!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Umm i dont like the way 2GB run their station, i think Ray Hadley often is unsure as to what point he is trying make, he often becomes lost and confussed, this ultimatly leads to incredibly bad jokes and terrible coverage. His goons that "cover" (and i use that term loosly) the rugby league should be sacked, the people that have supported our great sport do not deserve this treatment. With better hosts and more acually rugby league talk 2GB can once again claim the top of an over-crowded market, but untill such things change this veiw will be expressed by me and many other league lovers like me.
Ray Haddley needs to learn a thing or two about Rugby League

If this has offend anyone in these forums or Ray haddley himself, insulting people, or upsetting them wasn't my aim, im just expressing my veiw, which are not nessacarily the veiws of the Web owner or anyone affiliated with this site.
In closing Ray Haddley you are a joke, and a very bad one at that, i think its time you hung those boots up and let people gain fair rugby league coverage and if you have a problem with what has been said i suggest you talk to your legal team because im an certin i have broken no laws.
===========================================

thats about as nice as i get about the services provided by 2GB
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

legend

Coach
Can whoever deleted the poll please leave an explanation as to why it was deleted.

Cheers.

What was the question asked?

El Diablo

Post Whore
legend said:
Can whoever deleted the poll please leave an explanation as to why it was deleted.

Cheers.

Isn't there a way of finding out?

I thought you did that once before whem millersnose post was changed.

The only things I've deleted lately are double posts. I think the timer thing must be set too quick as there's been quite a few.

Aries

Bench
legend said:

Cheers.

Legend it was simplistc and basic...

I can't even remeber exactly what I asked now, but it was something like...

YES, 2GB are doing a great job
NO, 2GB need a reality check

there was only one viewable admin online at the time and I'm in discussions with him atm about this... I'll leave it at that for the time being!!

legend

Coach
If that's it then I have no probs whatsoever. Double posts are fine to be knocked off. I wasn't pointing the finger, just trying to ensure we keep the old LWOS transparency policy in place of explaining why something was deleted.

Cheers guys.

Anonymous

Juniors
El Duque said:
If this is what you're talking about it hasn't gone anywhere.
Thats a different thread, El Duque. But it looks like we already have a 2GB poll.
I know there some glitches with the polls when we switched web hosts recently. Not saying that this is the reason here but it could be that simple.

Aries

Bench
Willow said:
El Duque said:
Thats a different thread, El Duque. But it looks like we already have a 2GB poll.
I know there some glitches with the polls when we switched web hosts recently. Not saying that this is the reason here but it could be that simple.

well go and vote on it you d!ckhead!!

you cant, it was outed when the forum updated... why do you think the poll hasnt changed in days? I even discussed this with you in "ask us anything"... Man they bread Dragons fans thick these days...

You are gone now Willow on this, you denied you changed the poll to me on PM, yet you now leave not much doubt as to WHO DID HACK MY POLL

Anonymous

Juniors
Aries said:
Willow said:
El Duque said:

you cant, it was outed when the forum updated... why do you think the poll hasnt changed in days? I even discussed this with you in "ask us anything"... Man they bread Dragons fans thick these days...

You are gone now Willow on this, you denied you changed the poll to me on PM, yet you now leave not much doubt as to WHO DID HACK MY POLL
Aries, You're a f*ckwit. I don't remember every thread and every one of your miserable posts.
Do you think I give a stuff about your poll?

I told you by PM that I didnt know anything about it and would try and find out but that's not good enough for imbeciles like you. For f*cks sake, if this was the highlight of your day then I suggest you get a friggin life.

I did not delete anything. If I did, I'd be very up front about it. Those who know me are well aware that I'm against deleting or editing of posts and have been like like that for years. One things for sure, I'm not able to called a liar by little arsewipes like you.

I was actually going to confirm the title of the thread with you and see if we could edit the poll back in - but I don't do favours for arseholes. Just piss off.

Aries

Bench
Willow said:
Aries said:
Willow said:
El Duque said:

Aries, You're a f*ckwit. I don't remember every thread and every one of your miserable posts.
Do you think I give a stuff about your poll?

I told you by PM that I didnt know anything about it and would try and find out but that's not good enough for imbeciles like you. For f*cks sake, if this was the highlight of your day then I suggest you get a friggin life.

I did not delete anything. If I did, I'd be very up front about it. Those who know me are well aware that I'm against deleting or editing of posts and have been like like that for years. One things for sure, I'm not able to called a liar by little arsewipes like you.

I was actually going to confirm the title of the thread with you and see if we could edit the poll back in - but I don't do favours for arseholes. Just piss off.

abusive attacks from a St George supporter, with no logic and lies in it...

so whats new mate :twisted:

I reckon you'll remember ME now ;-)

I am going to re post this POLL

DELETE THIS THREAD AND THE OTHER ONE AND LETS START IT AGAIN

Anonymous

Juniors
What are you.. a child? Why would I want to remember you? You call me a liar and think you get off scott free... think again.
But I don't hold grudges... make with the apology and behave yourself in future.

This thread stays as a testimony to your stupidity.

Aries

Bench
Willow said:
What are you.. a child? Why would I want to remember you? You call me a liar and think you get off scott free... think again.
But I don't hold grudges... make with the apology and behave yourself in future.

Crawl up Brownies Butt and go worrie about this weeks games...

do as I said and delete the BUSTED poll and THIS THREAD and get on with your life willow ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Aries said:
Willow said:

Crawl up Brownies Butt and go worrie about this weeks games...

do as I said and delete the BUSTED poll and THIS THREAD and get on with your life willow ;-)
Nothing gets given just because a child demands it. Learn some manners first and then I'll think about it.
Seems to me that haven't quite got the courage to admit that you stuffed up with your stupid accusation.

Aries

Bench
Leave the thread then!
I am no child, and your not my dad, so foik off...

The only idiot is you, and the only person that has to prove anything is you, because you were the only admin visible at the time ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Aries said:
Leave the thread then!
I am no child, and your not my dad, so foik off...

The only idiot is you, and the only person that has to prove anything is you, because you were the only admin visible at the time ;-)
Listen Sherlock. Only problem is that you still know Jack Shit. Did it ever occur to you that the mod saw your post, also thought there was duplicate and then deleted it before going offline?

I was visible because I didn't have my handle hidden. Loads of people hide their nickname... including admin and mods.
I don't hide my nickname and I'm on the site quite a lot. Does that make me guilty of of every little bullshit idea you come up with?

I'm not your dad - thats for sure... and thank heavens for small mercies. But you came bleating to me by PM that your precious post had been deleted. I dropped everything I was doing and tried to assist you. Rather than acknowledging that someone was trying to help out, you instead made your ridiculous accusation. F*cken disgraceful.

Now Sherlock, I don't expect you understand any of this because you are still in a paranoid world where you get away with infantile behaviour. But listen up... no one has lied to you and no ne really cares about your thread.

Like I said, it's qute possible that the mod responsible thought there was already a 2GB poll running and wasn't aware that it wasn't working.

Crikey... you couldnt even come up with an original idea.

btw, the other 2GB poll stays because its a thread with opinions. Plus as I said, this one stays as well... if for nothing else so I can have a good chuckle at your expense.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow: Don't bother arguing with dickheads, they drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience :)

Cheers,
Ben S.