What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Launch Photos

eloquentEEL

First Grade
great photos planet.

is that sideshow on the right?

if it is, what's happened to his hair? still not grown back since catching alight on Mad Monday?

MystikEel

Juniors
One particular thing that I like is the 'Parramatta' text at the base of the jersey - straight from the 7s jersey, which I reckon looks pretty good...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
OK.......we are dressed for success...........lets move on and kick some arse.

planeteels said:
caylo3.jpg
Whats with the lighter yellow stripes? is it refective in the lights at night or something?

Parraren

Bench
I must say these pictures do the new jersey far more justice than the ones that first appeared on the parraeels.com website. It's definitely growing on me. Looks simple, yet classy. I like the material as well. Like i said it's growing on me. The chicks jerseys look pretty cool too I might add.

rjl14.jpg

rjl16.jpg

PB

Bench
That cheergirl, Kiera, si on every second add on WIN television i tell you.

But i must concur with the majority. The yellow jersey isnt as bad as i thought it was on the website. I still prefer the blue one, but am more than happy to watch my team win the premiership in the gold strip.

Thanks for the pics Planet.

P.S, i am still amused by the term "advanceed collar". it looks like the 01 collar, which they changed in 02 to a more "advanced collar"! :lol:

Cupid Stunt

The gold is a nice girls jersey but I'm just not sold on it as a weekly wearer. The hoop style is my fave & seems to be the fave among fans but I think I'll learn to like this blue version. I agree though with whoever mentioned the team name down the bottom, it's nothing major but definitly sets our jersey apart.