What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Launch Photos

planeteels

Juniors
caylo1.jpg

caylo2.jpg

half

Coach
planeteels said:
damn i wish this was a photo of hindy!!!

thanks for the photos, planeteels. they're definately more detailed than the ones at the parra site. i love the thin light lines on the yellow

i love these jerseys so much

Thanks Planet...good job.

What were your thoughts seeing them in person???

Who is the bloke in between Cannings and Widders????

EeLs ChIcK

Juniors
Yeah the yellow looks A LOT better in those photos, it even looks kinda like gold in the light....

thanks for the pics planet, they're awesome!!

planeteels

Juniors
the guy between cannings and widders is Shane Muspratt...

I have seen the Jersey close up (if it wasn't obvious lol) and I really do like the jerseys... The Yellow Jersey has a different tone of yellow in the mid section where the sponsor is if you look closely at the closeup of Captain Cayless.. you can see there is a bit of a pattern in the plain area (it is hard to explain)

I also like the Blue Jersey alot.... i will say that both jersesy compliment the new look logo and vice versa. The new look shorts are pretty sweet as well... the desin hasn't gone for the razzle dazzle but rather a sleek and traditional style...

Planets jersey rating: 9/10

bartman

Immortal
Thanks Planet.

They look better in your photos than on the Eels websote!

And is that Fui Fui Moi Moi's jersey that the cheergirls were holding up?
;-)

And with the line up of old jerseys, was that the sky blue M&Ms jersey being worn by Widders? What were they thinking....

bartman said:
Thanks Planet.

They look better in your photos than on the Eels websote!

Yeah...the launch photos have definately improved the look. The website photos look shithouse but Planets have done them some justice.

Phillips

Referee
the jersey looks pretty good in those pictures, but im still not sure if i like it, maybe that will change when i see it on the field

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, Planet. My mind has changed re the gold jerseys. Very classy.

Look, I love that traditional jerseys from bygone eras as well. Tellme though, when did we play in Cronulla jumpers??? Oh that's right, we were once M&M ads.

Two complaintes, though. The origional blue and gold hoops? Surel;y a jersey that the Mayor wore is good enough for mention? And what about the Legends jerseys?

half

Coach
hey misty, look behind wagon... there's a couple of players wearing the other jerseys

give muspratt a bigger gut and he'd have the look of a typical parra yobbo!