What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some miscelaneous banners

nqcowboy87

Bench
ive been working on my ps skills trying to improve and ive created these two banners as areulst, im still not that good at photoshop, i rpobably should have paid more attention in multimedia, but i digress
LOCKYER.jpg

pricey.jpg

i think i might have to resize them

Monk

Referee
need to work on removing the "getty images" bits. but a good start none the less.

Martli

Coach
Agree, but it's probably best to just not use images from Getty because it'd probably get a bid dodgy if you removed the watermark from their pictures, both legally and aesthetically.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
try zimbio - they often use the same/similar photos and no watermark

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah I get a lot of my stuff from there too.

nqcowboy87

Bench
evolbenji2.jpg

i got a couple of the pics from getty images and spent most of the time blending the watermark in, but i am particularly proud of this one

Timmah

Staff member
Remember you are permitted only to have 400 x 100 banners on LU, probably an idea to change it before the big men upstairs take away your sig powers completely.

You can have two banners of the 400 x 100 size though if you want.

nqcowboy87

Bench
could somebody possibly save it and resize it to a forum friendly size i tried and it obviously didnt work

nqcowboy87

Bench
benjisometing.jpg

i just made this i know its an old picture but i had it there and mucked around with it and thought what the hey,if you want to resize it you can, or use it as wallpapper

nqcowboy87

Bench
i had a picture of dle for the lookalikes thread and im bored at university waiting for a lecture so i did this banner

its in two parts

330645-daly-cherry-evanscopy.png

330645-daly-cherry-evans2.png

Timmah

Staff member
Poking fun?

It's called pointing out an error, gronk.

Latest posts