What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Tahu Brilliance

eel4life

Juniors
Dont get down mate, just remember one thing

You get another chance next year, and to tell you the truth i am really looking forward to it all due to the fact its a new coach, a new era and some new attitude.

I cant wait for the pre season to start ...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eel4life said:
Dont get down mate, just remember one thing

You get another chance next year, and to tell you the truth i am really looking forward to it all due to the fact its a new coach, a new era and some new attitude.

I cant wait for the pre season to start ...
i cant wait either,exciting times a parra me thinks. :)

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
You should grab the footage of the 2 tries he got against manly in last years opening semi for us..

Now that was pure speed and agility at its best "woosh" :lol:

eel4life

Juniors
Stay Tuned it will be up later 2nite i am at work now hahahahahaha cant help it parra is in the blood ...

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
eel4life said:
Stay Tuned it will be up later 2nite i am at work now hahahahahaha cant help it parra is in the blood ...

Bloody oath it is :lol:

Your a legend if you get those 2 tries from the manly semi game up :)

stiffmeister

Bench
That gave me goose bumps. Tahu's a much better athlete than Lyon. I just hope he gets no injuries next year

jayman

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
That gave me goose bumps. Tahu's a much better athlete than Lyon. I just hope he gets no injuries next year

i had this debate like 2 years ago.. tahu is absolute freak of an athlete.. and we really missed him this year theres no doubt about it

ive always said that if tahu plays to the best of his ablity.. and plays more games without getting injured.. he would be as good as gaz.. and i know thats a big call...

iam hoping he has a massive year next year..

anyone know the status of his contract.. wasnt he signed for 3yrs with an option for a 4th in parramattas favour?? hope they extend that 4th year and pick up a few more years...

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
The piggy try out of that game was the best, beats and runs away from mason :lol: and i'm pretty sure thats when he did the "jig and earthquake" dance :crazy:

eel4life

Juniors
YEAHHHH i love the PIGGY - JIGGGY JIGGGY ...

Especially the way Rabbits calls it,

"
Ridelll

Bursting through

Omealy and mason had a clutch at him

RIDEEELLLLL

PIGGY IS GONNA GET THERE

YEEESSSSSSSSSSS

HE HAS GONE ALL THE WAY

NOW WHATS HE DOING

A LITTLE BIT OF A DANCE

MARK RIDELL HAS GIVEN US A BIG ONE >>>

"

what the heck are we going to do for the next 6 months .... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz ....

Latest posts