What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone told me The Walls BACK !!

Jamiroquai

Juniors
Just thought that if there was any frustrated Rooster fans floating about that you may be interested that The Wall is back full time !!

Aparently it has something to do with some person named walshi and a petition she organised ??

whoever she is she must be good !!

But hey if you like it here like i do,

stay !!

cyas ......................

antonius

Coach
Whoopie Bloody Doo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice thread Walshi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironic isn't it, you were the bloke scoffing when I put a thread on the wall a few months ago about them closing. :?

ozzie

Bench
It didn't go - it was monitored - every post had to be cleared before it made the posting - that way contentious material was cut before it was shown...but in accordance with Walshie - it meant he couldn't carry on like a pork chop.

Fibroman

First Grade
I thought the wall was somewhere middle aged male yuppie rooster supporters went, near the Supreme Court, when they are feeling toey?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
fibro man said:
I thought the wall was somewhere middle aged male yuppie rooster supporters went, near the Supreme Court, when they are feeling toey?

I love it when your original :lol:

Slugs

ozzie said:
I didn't go - it was monitored - evry post had to be cleared before it made the posting - that way contentious material was cut before it was shown...but in accordance with Walshie - it meant he couldn't carry on like a pork chop.

Sir Oswald ..and what is wrong with carrying on like a pork chop ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

ozzie

Bench
RoostarGirl said:
fibro man said:

I love it when your original :lol:

are you saying fibro man is original?? :lol: :lol:

He can only use old cliques wait for it - we'll get another original one about salary cap breaches... :lol: :lol:

I reckon SLUGS is more original than fibroman -and that's not all that original

Jamiroquai

Juniors
This site suits you Ozze !

I hope you stay here ! so you can excercise your power of one! over one! Seeing this site is just Soooooooooo Busy LOL .....

Im sure walshie isnt too concerned tho, but ill let him know that you send your regards ........

ozzie

Bench
Jamiroquai said:
This site suits you Ozze !

I hope you stay here ! so you can excercise your power of one! over one! Seeing this site is just Soooooooooo Busy LOL .....

Im sure walshie isnt too concerned tho, but ill let him know that you send your regards ........

hmm walshie weren't you also kicked from the wall? Have you a problem with people who will not put up with your crap??

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
ozzie said:
I didn't go - it was monitored - evry post had to be cleared before it made the posting - that way contentious material was cut before it was shown...but in accordance with Walshie - it meant he couldn't carry on like a pork chop.

Sir Oswald ..and what is wrong with carrying on like a pork chop ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

depends where it is mate - in a synagogue - i don't think that would be appreciated.... :lol: :lol: hows the battle going with Mad Unit and co going???

you may notice I have been sticking up for your club...wow did i say that??

Latest posts