What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something to Crowe about: Inglis trumpeted to US audience

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't care about these "facts". I wouldn't care anymore if he made eleventy trillion dollars on his latest movie. My interest in him is in his capacity as Souths owner, a job I think he does very well.

But my point was about you, not Crowe. How long did it take you to collect all those "facts" just to attack someone. Isn't there something better you could have done with that time.

The title of the thread states "Something to Crowe about: Inglis trumpeted to US audience"

Im just telling people he is a nobody in America,didn't say anything about him as a Souths owner.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The title of the thread states "Something to Crowe about: Inglis trumpeted to US audience"

Im just telling people he is a nobody in America,didn't say anything about him as a Souths owner.
A nobody...who has access to shows like the leno show, and the audience of millions that comes with that.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
^^A battle of wits here. The stumbler Uniontrain versus the russell loving Bunniesfool. My money is on the draw.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If both you AND haynetrain ran at me at the same time. I'd be the only one standing at the end of it.
Ran at me? Do you mean this literally? I really can't understand what you're trying to say here - your punctuation is very poor - fullstops in all the wrong places.. I suppose that's the 36 IQ cutting in.
You've become bitter in your young age.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ran at me? Do you mean this literally? I really can't understand what you're trying to say here - your punctuation is very poor - fullstops in all the wrong places.. I suppose that's the 36 IQ cutting in.
You've become bitter in your young age.
Yes I do mean it literally and you're as bad as Haynetrain. Do you have nothing better to do than critic someones grammar on a forum.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Umm no? Who wants to spell like a french person. If AlwaysGreen wants to spell like that I'll buy him a one way plane ticket to Paris.

You dumb arse.

A critic is some one who criticises.

Critique is what a critic does.

Where the f**k did you get this French reference from?

BunniesMan

Immortal
You dumb arse.

A critic is some one who criticises.

Critique is what a critic does.

Where the f**k did you get this French reference from?
Everybody knows "critique" is a french word, like entree, entendre and brunette. Or did you think all our words come from England? I find it very funny that you call me dumb when you can't see how french is relevant to a conversation involving the word "critique".

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Everybody knows "critique" is a french word, like entree, entendre and brunette. Or did you think all our words come from England? I find it very funny that you call me dumb when you can't see how french is relevant to a conversation involving the word "critique".

It may have its origin in french but it is used in english. It is the correct word. Almost all words in english either come from Latin, Greek, French or German and the other few have origins in older languages or have been added to the language in the last century from sources like Hindi etc.