What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

somewhere to go for holidays with lady friend

Carnifex

Juniors
hey everyone,

i want to take my new lady friend away sometime in the next few months, she has been to alot of beachey areas and up and down most of the nsw coast...so im looking for something thats maybe not very well known...i was thinking the whitsundays in QLd would be pretty good but yeah any other suggestions?

roopy

Referee
Apparently there is a tourism slump in Tasmania because a lot of Australians are taking advantage of the high dollar and going overseas, and the Tasmanian market is mainly domestic tourists (don't know why that is myself).
Anyway - even though it is peak season, there are bargains to be had in Tassie.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2010/09/24/3020290.htm

Last edited:

Carnifex

Juniors
cheers mate...suggested the dolphin one and reply was "omg yesss ild love that". hahah :)

roopy

Referee
Once in a lifetime chance to go for a drive to western qld to see the outback in bloom right now.
Go sailing on Lake Eyre.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Dubbo zoo. They have these overnight camp out expeditions, would be as close as you can get to being on safari in Africa without actually being in Africa. Plus a sneaky one in the tent with lions roaring in the background would go alright i reckon!

Latest posts