What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny-Bill Williams : A changed man

You view on SBW

• I like him

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • I liked him in the past, now I dislike him

Votes: 40 39.6%
  • I never liked him

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters

Engine

Juniors
Prior to this season, I have had the highest respect for Sonny-Bill Williams. I loved the way he used to conduct himself with the media and on the football field. I disliked the dogs but loved to watch Sonny play. He is one of the best footballers going around. I loved his loyalty to the Kiwis anmd the dogs.

Now, he has been transformed into an ego-driven, money hungry disrespectful human being. These days, I cheer for him to get smashed and hope he gets put in his place.

How do you feel about SBW?

watatank

Coach
My respect for him as a person is less than it was before but as a footballer its as high as ever. He's one of my favourite players to watch and the only reason to watch the Dogs play when he's not playing the Dragons.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Personally I've never rated him as highly as others. Goes missing too often, bit like Gasnier.

Not saying he, or both are bad players, but to garner the praise they get you need to do more than they do.

Matt23

Staff member
Prior to this season, I have had the highest respect for Sonny-Bill Williams. I loved the way he used to conduct himself with the media and on the football field. I disliked the dogs but loved to watch Sonny play. He is one of the best footballers going around. I loved his loyalty to the Kiwis anmd the dogs.

Now, he has been transformed into an ego-driven, money hungry disrespectful human being. These days, I cheer for him to get smashed and hope he gets put in his place.
Have to agree with that to be honest, he'd do well to piss Mundine and his manager off.

Dragon

Coach
Was a fan but im over him, and to a lesser extent Gasnier. Both super talents but are too hyped for their own good.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
IMO he started off as a great role model for how a young man should act but has matured into a temperamental, arrogant grub.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Great player but I wish he would just shut the f**k up. It seems a lot of his problems started when he got hooked up with Mundine & his manager. To have your manager publicly complain that you didn't get any Daly M points is embarrassing.

monkey1

Juniors
A coward, got away with everything tonight aginst souths and as a big man won't run at the forwards runs at the backs

shinobi

Juniors
A lot of it is media beat up and having a bad manager that the media hates doesnt help his cause.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Piss off sourpuss, you won.

I am not knocking your team.

I am just stating that he could have pulled out of that late tackle, but had the shiates and put a late hit on our tryscorer. The Ref warned him after he did it.

Grub.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I am not knocking your team.

I am just stating that he could have pulled out of that late tackle, but had the shiates and put a late hit on our tryscorer. The Ref warned him after he did it.

Grub.

If you wanted to see grubs play you should have got to the ground early and watch your u20s

Jono078

Referee
Still like him.

I don't take much notice of his off field issues.

Still enjoy watching him play.

bulos01

Juniors
use to love him, even tho i hate the dogs more than any other team in the comp
shame. i hope he can put in for the kiwis in the wc to build up his rep to where it should be.
and he is NOT over rated. any player that can win games for his team on his own is something special

Latest posts