What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill Williams to the Eels?

IFR33K

Coach
I have been told, that the eels are in very deep negotiations with the dogs, to try and buy out a release, for SBW to make a return to the nrl in 2012.

It comes from a very good source (not tomato or bbq) and it contradicts what the khodder nasser camp has informed me.

Has anyone heard the same, about eels negotiating with the dogs. Who knows what's going on??????????

Suitman

Post Whore
I have been told, that the eels are in very deep negotiations with the dogs, to try and buy out a release, for SBW to make a return to the nrl in 2012.

It comes from a very good source (not tomato or bbq) and it contradicts what the khodder nasser camp has informed me.

Has anyone heard the same, about eels negotiating with the dogs. Who knows what's going on??????????

He can't return until 2013.
I wonder what the NRL think of this trickery.

Suity

boxhead

First Grade
Well thanks for reporting it mate, even if it doesn't happen thanks for telling us. It's interesting...I could definitely imagine Kearney would have SBW in his sights, regardless of his situation. Having SBW and Jarryd Hayne in the same side would be awesome, likely won't happen but it's still fun to dream.

SDM

First Grade
Well thanks for reporting it mate, even if it doesn't happen thanks for telling us. It's interesting...I could definitely imagine Kearney would have SBW in his sights, regardless of his situation. Having SBW and Jarryd Hayne in the same side would be awesome, likely won't happen but it's still fun to dream.

I usually dream about boobs or cheese.

Eels Dude

Coach
He can't return until 2013.
I wonder what the NRL think of this trickery.

Suity

Hence why he stated the Eels are negotiating with the Dogs to organise a full release. I don't think the NRL officially de-registered him so as long as they were content with whatever full release he makes with the Dogs they'd allow him to walk straight back in if his intentions were right.

Cannot seeing him want to sign with us though at all. It doesn't make sense. And regardless, any bloke associated with Mundine and Nasser comes with a bad smell about them and would probably just screw us over too so if by some miracle he did want to return to the NRL I'd be very spectical about signing him and so should any fan.

typicalfan

Coach
Hence why he stated the Eels are negotiating with the Dogs to organise a full release. I don't think the NRL officially de-registered him so as long as they were content with whatever full release he makes with the Dogs they'd allow him to walk straight back in if his intentions were right.

Cannot seeing him want to sign with us though at all. It doesn't make sense. And regardless, any bloke associated with Mundine and Nasser comes with a bad smell about them and would probably just screw us over too so if by some miracle he did want to return to the NRL I'd be very spectical about signing him and so should any fan.
Reni Maitua apparently is his best mate. Could have something to do with it.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
If we were to ever sign him, I hope he doesn't think that he can take time off pre season training to box while his team mates are getting their arses kicked at training.

Latest posts