What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill Williams

kav

Juniors
Sonny Bill stands like a colossus in a game dominated by hard men.
He is lacking nothing.
The guy is only 22, and barring permanent injury, will dominate our game for another decade.

Kav

JJ

Immortal
I watched the Sky Sport interview with the great Gene Miles, and SBW is a bit like a bigger stronger version of him IMO - in the long run, probably a better player, but with modern training etc, I think Geno would have been similar.

:lol: @ Charlie...

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
I must say (I was going to start a thread on it such was my amazement) that I don't think I have ever seen an NRL team, or players in an NRL team, actually scared of a player before. Lee Hookey moved out of Iafeta Paleasina's way a few years ago at the SFS, but Canberra looked like a bunch of scared little boys today when Sonny had the ball. I don't really know what that says about Sonny, but I just found it remarkable.

hahahaha so true and it became more and more obvious as the game went on.

the raiders army didn't even know what to do when they were yelling crap at him, followed by him pointing at the scoreboard. silence filled the stadium, followed by mass-laughter

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
LOL, good on ya Sonny. He was awesome in yesterdays game, one of those tries he scored was freakish, carrying players on his way to the try line. (similar to one he scored against parra).

I hope he keeps this form up, esp when he puts on the the kiwi jersey.

JB

Juniors
Yeah. Lets hope nothing happens to him before the test. Something usually does to one of our best players.

SBW was superb yesterday. He sure knocked the beejesus out of Chalk!

sooperdooper

First Grade
SBW is an awesome talent...he can tears teams apart. He is a match winner and someone any team would want to snatch in the drop of a coin...
great player! good to see him showing his critics they are wrong

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
sbw hit the smallest guy on the raiders team, woooooow how amazing. the guy is a good player but comeon if you want to see someone who hits big guy take a look at timana tahu, he has been putting massive hits on big players, and tahu and hindmarsh contained sbw last week, parra were not scared of him like the raiders were.

im prepared for the war now.......parra fans get ready to help me out

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Timana's shot was (once again) borderline illegal.

:lol: @ you losing to the Sharks.

The Preacher

First Grade
An amazing performance from SBW. the bloke could hardly get into a trot during the week and here is grabbing a hat trick and three enormous hits.
Ive said it before that this bloke will be one of the best we've seen. I really look forward to seeing him play NRL for at least another 7 or 8 years. :clap:

Nathan B

Juniors
hindmarsh4pm said:
sbw hit the smallest guy on the raiders team, woooooow how amazing. the guy is a good player but comeon if you want to see someone who hits big guy take a look at timana tahu, he has been putting massive hits on big players, and tahu and hindmarsh contained sbw last week, parra were not scared of him like the raiders were.

im prepared for the war now.......parra fans get ready to help me out

It's not like Sonny has belted any of the big men of this competition, right? Or England's comp.

You make a great point.

Latest posts