What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Days

Iafeta

Referee
Never forgotten. A tragic yet amazing sacrifice. I have been wearing his wrist band every day since I started bootcamp, and everytime I'm nearing that point where I have nothing left I look down and see "don't give up" and it spurs me on, so he's still having an influence on my life.

Rest in peace Sonny.

Never forgotten. A tragic yet amazing sacrifice. I have been wearing his wrist band every day since I started bootcamp, and everytime I'm nearing that point where I have nothing left I look down and see "don't give up" and it spurs me on, so he's still having an influence on my life.

Rest in peace Sonny.

I wouldn't mind getting a band. Need some inspiration to get some type of fitness in my life and I always seem to give in when the going gets tough.

So this could be the answer for me.

Cheers

Rebel

First Grade
He sent me mine all the way to Korea when I was living and teaching there. Wish I still had it.

Iafeta

Referee
Rest in peace Sonny - 8 years ago today, still sad that his life ended so tragically. True Warrior.

Iafeta

Referee
They have got the Warriors v Tigers game from 2008 on Fox now. I don't think I've ever been so saddened to see a Warrior score a try, but there he is, Sonny scoring at the Mary St end of Leichhardt in the left hand corner. What a tragedy, god bless you Sonny, what a truly heroic sacrifice. An absolute Warrior in every sense of the word.

JJ

Immortal
f**k me the years pass quickly

Thoughts to the family and Sonny's friends - a tragedy that upsets so many of us to this day, and most of us didn't know him...

Latest posts