What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 2

Frenzy.

Immortal
Apparently Burton playing right side

Makes the NSW left Clearasil, Lou lou, Critta, To'o with a backrower. Probably Murray or Crighton, whichever starts

I reckon Sifa is there as a facsimile. Talakikau.

jc155776

Coach
Didn’t watch a single second of the first game and get like I missed nothing.

Watching tonight only because of the beast Talakai and a multi Ive stuck on with him scoring. Probably get 3 minutes of garbage time and be blamed for the loss.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Didn’t watch a single second of the first game and get like I missed nothing.

Watching tonight only because of the beast Talakai and a multi Ive stuck on with him scoring. Probably get 3 minutes of garbage time and be blamed for the loss.

Won't surprise me at all.

The whole team is Pantherfied and the rest are square pegs trying to fit in round holes.

I've got Sifa in a SGM as an anytime tryscorer.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I think he’s gone with the Penrith flavour because they all know each other’s games. Promoting koroisau to start and dumping Cook to the bench is a smart move imo, Cook was shit in game one

Wanna see Talakai rip off Munster’s head too

Special K

Coach
I hope Nicho gets a run. Must be rough being 18th man 3 games in a row!

Lets go Sifa. Really proud of him

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tried to watch it live, ch9 as streaming service, does not cope. Will stream the latest Doctor Strange, then the Kayo replay, those services work.

R-15-3

Juniors
12 months ago they would of been up to 100 set restarts by now.
Both teams pushing the ruck and 10m. What’s the point of having a ref out there