What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3

dragonfire

Bench
DCE smoking something, played really good and took all our gas yet your only try came from an intercept. I feel like QLD might crumble here through the 2nd half, that goal line defence was horrid. You just witnessed a half of how to defend your line and 1st opportunity NSW gets we score softest try like what you would have expected us to give up

DCE smoking something, played really good and took all our gas yet your only try came from an intercept. I feel like QLD might crumble here through the 2nd half, that goal line defence was horrid. You just witnessed a half of how to defend your line and 1st opportunity NSW gets we score softest try like what you would have expected us to give up
DCE coming off the field “a few penalties got them back in it”. Must be hard to count to one up Manly way.

ouryears

Bench
Gee, I wonder if Munster will be the scapegoat this time if Queensland were to lose. Setting up NSW first try surely is just as bad as kicking the ball dead. Eat sh*t you arrogant f**ks. It couldn’t last forever
And Maloney?

I think Munster makes up for it where Benny Hunt didn't on that night.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Brilliant defence all that 1st half and they snatch a late lead a man down.
Unbelievable stuff and hope it spurs them on for the 2nd now.
Really hope someone smashes Slater in his send off game. That would just top it off.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Munster has been just as bad as Benny throughout and the intercept only adds to it. Benny has been rusty but has also been the scapegoat all series.
It’s easy to look good in a superstar team (last year). He is supposed to be the heir apparent! They have nothing in attack. Take slater out of it and it looks like and junior team. Hunt to move to half.

Latest posts