What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soo much anger

Tadpole

Juniors
izzo said:
I reckon the Scummers Dragon feud is quite funny cause the Scummers suck the wang and they always have the worst comebacks and yer St. George kills them!!!!

Coming from a rabbit :lol: :lol: stop making me laugh, im getting a stitch :roll:

Surely

Post Whore
izzo said:
I reckon the Scummers Dragon feud is quite funny cause the Scummers suck the wang and they always have the worst comebacks and yer St. George kills them!!!!

Suck the wang, ..... sounds like a chinese dish to me, or are you just reliving past memories again

Surely

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
F**k all, f**k all, f**k all,
Cronulla has won f**k all,
Their cheergirls are fun,
But their ground is scum,
Cronulla has won f**k all.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Let me guess, you're in advertising

izzo

Juniors
Red V said:
izzo said:
38 years and they've won f**k all sharkies, sharkies, 38 years and they've won f**k all, sharkies is their name, sharkies is their name! 8) :lol:

didnt they win like some mid week comp back in 1849?

Anonymous

Juniors
Connections said:
hmm just an example of some of the anger aggainst the sharks....
LOL... I love your work.

You are aware that this a Saints forum? Being hit by trolls is part of the territory and comes with belonging to a winning team.
You've just joined the troll ranks... congrats. :lol: