What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooo... Cooper Cronk...

Should we sign Cronk even at the expense of Pearce/Friend?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yes or no?

It's an emphatic yes from me.

We haven't just lost three Prelims in a row. We've lost them all in very underwhelming fashion.

And I fear the downright stupidity/lack of composure of Pearce and Friend will only continue to blow our chances in this Premiership window.

So sign Cronk now imo, even if it means releasing Pearce or Friend.

Carpe Diem, Uncle Nick! Seize this moment and go for the Home Run play rather than sticking with dumb and dumber.

ouryear

Juniors
Yes or no?

We haven't just lost three Prelims in a row. We've lost them all in very underwhelming fashion.

And I fear the downright stupidity/lack of composure of Pearce and Friend will only continue to blow our chances in this Premiership window.

Carpe Diem, Uncle Nick! Seize this moment and go for the Home Run play rather than sticking with dumb and dumber.

Nothing.....Nothing will help the rorters win a premiership.

A team full of hired guns....with no heart or spirit.

Cronk will become another useless player with you rorting mothers!

At least he is used to playing with CHEATS!

OVP

Coach
Definitely a yes from me too.

But omg I would love to see us sign him without having to get rid of anyone.

The meltdown is going to be spectacular anyway, even if we have to get rid of Pearce or Friend.
But imagine the meltdown if we didn't have to get rid of either. WW3 would erupt on this forum lmao :D

Especially with Grand Autismo's like our widdle fwend here, ouryear.

ouryear
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ouryear
hahahhaahahahahaha
when's that going to be ? 2765 ?
hahhahaahahahahahahaha

ouryear

Juniors

The meltdown is going to be spectacular anyway, even if we have to get rid of Pearce or Friend.
But imagine the meltdown if we didn't have to get rid of either. WW3 would erupt on this forum lmao :D

ouryear
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ouryear
hahahhaahahahahaha
hahhahaahahahahahahaha

Who cares if you sign him.
Won't stop you choking!

Cronk wins nothing without cam smith to hold his hands.

Storm win 69% of games without cronk.
Storm win only 44% without Smith.

Says it all.

Signing cronk will change nothing for your soulless spiritless rorting club.

Suck eggs

Valheru

Coach

ouryear
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ouryear
hahahhaahahahahaha
hahhahaahahahahahahaha

I can' wait for the meltdown, should provide fantastic entertainment for the rest of the year.

I particularly look forward to all the completely made up breakdowns of what every player on our books is earning. The DT did it yesterday, won't be long before the punters do it.

Some people like old mate ouryear have already suffered had complete and total mental breakdowns.

Anyways, to answer the question, Friend yes, Pearce no. Friend hasn't been near his 2013 form and that doesn't look to change. Pearce has been a strong servant for us and there is not much more he could have done in any of the failed prelims. I think he still has a good 5+ years of being a top club level half. Besides, I also look forward to the LU meltdown if/when he gets to 400 games and finishes with the most first grade caps lol.

Reactions: OVP

adamkungl

Immortal
Nope, I'd rather win with our long serving players and I believe we can.
Robbo, Friend and Pearce need to work to the rest of our backline's strengths to re-tool our attack over the offseason - this year we were simply predictable. Which is frustrating, because when we had our best backline on the park on based our attack on getting Latrell and Toops early ball we were unstoppable.

OVP

Coach
Who cares if you sign him.
Won't stop you choking!

Cronk wins nothing without cam smith to hold his hands.

Storm win 69% of games without cronk.
Storm win only 44% without Smith.

Says it all.

Signing cronk will change nothing for your soulless spiritless rorting club.

Suck eggs

You didn't answer my question, freak.

When is your year going to be ? Just before my death, I'm going to put a pineapple on 2765. Just so I can keep laughing at you, even in death. If you hear a riotous tittering coming from Botany cemetery in the future fellas, don't worry it's only me still laughing at "ouryear".

lololol.

Yes or no?

Go back to the Sookpen you soft merkin

Rhyno

First Grade
On the Tele website

Says players are unhappy and don't want him

Eels firming as favourites to sign Cronk

rabbitohs95

Bench
If I were on the Roosters board I'd get rid of Pearce and get a few more forwards/backs.

You can't fit 4 into 3 and you don't want to get rid of Friend considering no one else in your squad can play hooker at a high level. Moving Pearce of Keary there would be stupid imo.

No point getting rid of Keary as he's just come off his first year (an impressive one at that too) and reverting him to the bench would just be a poor move as well.

1. Tedesco
6. Keary
7. Pearce/Cronk
9. Friend

ouryear

Juniors
You didn't answer my question, freak.

When is your year going to be ? Just before my death, I'm going to put a pineapple on 2765. Just so I can keep laughing at you, even in death. If you hear a riotous tittering coming from Botany cemetery in the future fellas, don't worry it's only me still laughing at "ouryear".

lololol.

On your grave, the words.....

"I wasted my time supporting a souless, spiritless, losing and rorting club that never amounted to anything. Money brought us no happiness"

LMAO at you rorters.

Clubs like Souths and Saints will always have it ALL over you.

Supporting the roosters must really suck. It's the club you support when you know you are going to hell.

OVP

Coach
On your grave, the words.....

"I wasted my time supporting a souless, spiritless, losing and rorting club that never amounted to anything. Money brought us no happiness"

LMAO at you rorters.

Clubs like Souths and Saints will always have it ALL over you.

Supporting the roosters must really suck. It's the club you support when you know you are going to hell.

1 premiership only must suck.

St George ---> Dead Club's Society.
St. George-Illawarra ----> 1 premiership.

lmao

Lambretta

First Grade
ouryear

With all due respect - go away
This is a discussion thread, not a "let's insult the fans of other clubs because it makes us feel big" thread

A ban can be arranged if you want - cool your heels

Latest posts