What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooooooo, have you seen my banner???

Nitro

Juniors
He is the better Morris has gone missing in action!

He was last seen down in Melbourne, and brought back to Sydney by Ray and Steve (Thanks guys!!), I didn't make it to the Friday night game afterwards against the Broncos, however I did see it on TV that night...

I haven't seen it since, so I'm wondering if anyone on here knows where my banner might be currently? Ray has checked with Stel and Pete who haven't seen it either...

Just thought I'd give a quick shoutout here before I start making another one...

Cheers,
Adam.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
check the kennel..

those fans need to convince themselves of something this year..

RedVDave

First Grade
Hey mate, if your at the Tigers game i'll give it to you then sincerest aplogies long story mate.

Nitro

Juniors
Hey mate, if your at the Tigers game i'll give it to you then sincerest aplogies long story mate.

Lol, no worries mate! Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to try and get to the Tigers game, but I will let you know via PM.

Thanks all!

P.S. Love the other banner ideas ;-)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
thats a bit lame, i would have expected something like, hey i've lost my virginity has anyone seen it.:roll:

given this forum represents the eqivalent of an online sausage fest, maybe they were worried that by asking that, someone on here may have taken it...

not that there's anything wrong with that....

unless you play AFL....

Latest posts