What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorenson to knights

shaun

Juniors
Dont know if this is old news but in newcastle edition of telegraph it said that Kurt Sorensen Jr has signed for the knights

Frederick

Staff member
What's he like as a player? Someone in the Knights forum said he was your Flegg player of the year

Stagger eel

Staff member
Captain_Fred said:
What's he like as a player? Someone in the Knights forum said he was your Flegg player of the year

yes he was, look Kurt's a bit of a toughy..he's mostly played lock and second row and was our most consistant player all year but the problem with Kurt is that his only a short guy for a backrower and if his future was to progress beyond PL as a player it would definitely be at hooker and because he's now too old for flegg, we just couldn't find a spot in the top grade squad ahead of the likes of Riddell, Marsh and Matt Keating as our top hookers.

I hope he does well for you...he's a great leader and good team man.

bartman

Immortal
Saw him listed in some sort of rep side with (Newcastle) next to his name. thought he went alright in the games I'd seen.

Can't keep 'em all in the modern game though, guys with talent will see out their contracts and look for better opportunities. And who knows, what goes around comes around and in 3-5 years could even be back with the Eels as a first grader, if the timing and conditions are right?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
He is a quality young player. Definately a ball player. He did on occasion play some 5/8 as well later in games.

I think he is a bit more suited to lock, as a creative lock but he isn't flashy just gets the job done. Also, he does put on some good hits and is a very good defender.

Latest posts