What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Sorry for being tardy in this one. I am abroad for work and completely missed the game (thankfully) so I can't give points and any comments I make are in the context of only seeing a 5 minute highlight package and looking at the stats so I have no real idea about the flow or feel of the game.

First off it looks like we are doing a lot of this to ourselves... 2 scoop and score tries off errors?

Sitilli looked like he had a shocker in defence.

JWH and Angus low minutes? What is going on there.

scruffy1

Juniors
Roosters Home Truths from Dolphins game
1-umpalimpa ball playing 90 kilo fully buffed playing back rowers are a luxury you can only have if your middles are dominating
2-Sean o Sullivan( Penrith then roosters ball / flegg junior ) like his dad (Pete) who gave you(built) your 2013 premiership team signed cordner as a 16 yo in Darwin at nationals , is a bloody good half back and astute tactition and had a point to prove- and proved it
3 - like Sean you should not have let isssc Liu go he is the glue that held your middles together he still had plenty of gas left in his tank
Just saying

Roosters Home Truths from Dolphins game
1-umpalimpa ball playing 90 kilo fully buffed playing back rowers are a luxury you can only have if your middles are dominating
2-Sean o Sullivan( Penrith then roosters ball / flegg junior ) like his dad (Pete) who gave you(built) your 2013 premiership team signed cordner as a 16 yo in Darwin at nationals , is a bloody good half back and astute tactition and had a point to prove- and proved it
3 - like Sean you should not have let isssc Liu go he is the glue that held your middles together he still had plenty of gas left in his tank
Just saying

WTH are you posting about a 2023 game against the Dolphins in a thread which is about a Souths game from 2022? :confused:

Latest posts