What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Africa in Pakistan 2 tests, 3 T20s Jan-Feb 2021

TheParraboy

Staff member
You heard right, Proteas in Pakistan. After this tour , they are back in SA to host us in 3 tests

1st test in Karachi on Australia Day, Ooops I mean Jan 26th

2nd Test - Commences 4/2 Rawalpindi

T20s all in LAHORE
1st T20 - 11/2
2nd T20 - 13/2
3rd T20 - 14/2

JohnDoe

Juniors
SA all out for 220 in the 70th over after the winning the toss. Must say not a fan of the piped in crowd noise especially when you can see there is absolutely no one in the stands.

JohnDoe

Juniors
Pakistan 5/121

For those living in Australia the PCB is streaming the test match on there youtube account. For those in NZ it is geo-blocked unfortunately.

TheParraboy

Staff member
You would think Fox would cover this, or have the feed

Considering no BBL, and no other internationals next few days

Pak 5/167

Cheers for the updates guys.... its piss poor this isnt being televised on fox sports.... i mean theres even a reserve grade game between the lions and cobras being played on channel 506 at the moment, so why couldnt they put this series on tv... it was a series i was looking forward to watching :(

jim_57

Staff member
Cheers for the updates guys.... its piss poor this isnt being televised on fox sports.... i mean theres even a reserve grade game between the lions and cobras being played on channel 506 at the moment, so why couldnt they put this series on tv... it was a series i was looking forward to watching :(

The PCB youtube stream was good, had it on in the background on TV last few nights.

TheParraboy

Staff member
2nd test starting 4pm today

Yet again no coverage on Fox :mad:

Instead on Fox 508 we have the Aust v Ind 2nd test replay
and Fox 501 replay of BBL shit and giggle games, they call them mini's , cause they cram/edit like 3 games in the hour

undertaker

Coach
Compared to the farcical situation in the England vs Pakistan test series last year with the whole debacle regarding 'bad light' calling off play during the day, nice to see the umpires in this test have been far more flexible on this issue, as the sky looked like twilight by the time stumps were called 25 minutes before sunset.

Last edited: