What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs in the Grand Final

Geohood

Bench
Congratulations. I for one won't be bitter for you beating us this year. We weren't good enough and you played well to come back from 12 down to dominate. Here's to the rivalry continuing for years to come.

Stranga

Juniors
Enjoy the week Souths fans, you deserve it.

Your team is playing very well, hopefully you get the goods as next year won't be as easy with your two best forwards moving on.

Good luck.

Jaegerex

Juniors
I understand from Dragons, Roosters, Tigers, Dogs fans the feeling is mutual

I think a fair bit of it stems from BM style fans who proclaim the premiership is wrapped up in March. Every club has them but given how widely you guys are supported it is only natural the number of those type of fans is large as well.
I'll admit I enjoy a good lol@souths at those type of fans on here but the actual fans I know and work with are far more down to Earth and I wish them and yourself all the best. We shark fans know the pain of 40+ years with no premiership and some horror years, but that length of time with no GF apperance and being out of the comp is something else. As my souths fan coworker said last night, he has been waiting his whole life for this.
Good luck for fans such as yourself.

alien

Referee
why all the souths hate? I have never understood the hatred for souths.

jealousy of a team thats won 20 premierships, which could turn into 21 premierships in 8 days.

there are alot of bitter lemons in this thread...

Bitterlemon.jpg
bitter_lemon_by_ali_radicali-d3j5gpc.jpg
w0i1it.jpg

t-ba

Post Whore
Congrats. Should win it from here.

I'm now going to wash my self repeatedly...

If the Dogs win, I'll finally know what it felt like for opposition fans to watch all those Melbourne-Manly-Easts grand finals over the last decade

dice

Juniors
Souths are the best of recent performing sides that have not been rewarded with a premiership.

Thank you for the 40 odd years of laughter, but we all know everything comes to an end... or does it :p

Jason Maher

Immortal
jealousy of a team thats won 20 premierships, which could turn into 21 premierships in 8 days.

there are alot of bitter lemons in this thread...

Bitterlemon.jpg
bitter_lemon_by_ali_radicali-d3j5gpc.jpg
w0i1it.jpg

To respond to obnixious haters by being equally obnoxious about past glories is probably not your best play...

You guys won't know what to do with yourselves this week. Grand final week is awesome! You'll buy every rag and every bit of sh1tty memorabilia. Have a great week

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Souths need to win the GF so Bunniesman can produce some quality posting content for the next 10 years and annoy everyone,will be simply delicious.

nqcowboy87

Bench
congrats to souths, i can believe people are still trying to belittle them with this stupid lol@souffs stuff

Lambretta

First Grade
For a Manly, Melbourne or Roosters it would just be a formality - even the Dogs. Something not worth celebrating. But for a fan of a team with a 43 year drought it is a bit different. Don't be so bitter. I've never seen my team in the Grand Final and I'm excited :crazy:

Bran

Enjoy your week mate. Grand Finals are special and fans of the game DO remember the losers no matter what others say.

I remember who lost to Newcastle in 97, who lost to Brisbane in 98, who lost to Melbourne in 99, who lost to the Brisbane in 2000 etc

Every Grand Final the Roosters have played in during my 18 years of being a supporter holds special memories for me - even the one where St George absolutely f**king destroyed us. I wouldn't have missed it for the World. Losses just make the victories all the sweeter.

Good luck on Sunday mate.

Lambretta

First Grade
If Souths win the comp surely the sensible people will put the LOLs on hold

Are you inferring that Souths fans are not sensible?
After all, they'll be the ones laughing if they do win.

Or are you saying that they'll be too busy wanking to laugh?
That's not a nice thing to infer.

Juanjo

Juniors
Can't decide whether I want my Nein close up of Russ to be when they are getting pumped or pumping the dogs, either way it'll be a laugh

Latest posts