What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths dump Galuvao to QLD Cup

Ice777

Bench
yobbo84 said:
Because we support the greatest Rugby League club in the world.

Delusions of granduer much? I see Rusty has started to rub off on his supporters (disciples) as well. Good to see some things never change, Souths supporters are still the laughing stock :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Alba said:
I've read this whole thread and I cannot believe what some people are saying! Joe hasn't played good footy, or anything resembling that, for a while now. If that happened at any of your clubs I have no doubt you would be singing to a different tune. It's just another excuse to bag Souths imo. Blah blah "Russell Crowes wallet" blah blah "PHaC this" blah. It is all getting very repetitive and tiring. And what has Craig Wing got to do with this situation? Why bring that up?

Souths have tried to help Joe find another club, he hasn't been very co operative. It is his right to not agree with what the club is doing but as it's been said a thousand times in this thread, he is under contract and if the club wants him to play in the QLD Cup then it is THEIR right too. As anyone else in here would also prefer- I'd rather free up the cap for other players coming through and joining our club than continue to pay it out to someone who plays with no heart and has shown us no reason to think he will pull his finger out.

Why can't Joe play PL for Norths or park footy in the South Sydney comp??

yobbo84

Coach
I'm sorry, some people have mistaken my last post. I was stating a fact, not arguing a point.

Ice777

Bench
Different kind of Rabbit said:
And here comes the Craig Wing stuff again! You are all just annoyed because none of your teams signed him!

I just saw that, i can't believe i missed it.........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
I'm sorry, some people have mistaken my last post. I was stating a fact, not arguing a point.
It should be patently obvious to anyone who reads your post that you were doing neither. In order to argue a point, you actually need to have an argument, and in order for something to be considered a fact, it needs to be empirically proven.

t-ba

Post Whore
yobbo84 said:

Adorable :lol:

Come back when your club has won something besides a wooden spoon in living memory.

Ice777

Bench
yobbo84 said:

So great they got kicked out of the comp. Not arguing a point, i'm just stating a true fact that is a fact and not just an opinion. Big difference.

Tom Ace

Bench
yobbo84 said:

I don't see any facts in there...Just delusional babbling from a Crowe groupie.

Alba

Coach
Southernsaint said:
Why can't Joe play PL for Norths or park footy in the South Sydney comp??

I don't make the decisions mate. I'd have him in NSW if I did.

Sugar

Bench
Max Power said:
And the results over the past 15 or so years show it. :lol::
Lets play the Souths V Roosters slanging match again shall we:lol:

So hows the Roosters big year of celebration going?

rabbs

Juniors
Must be a slow news day at the rorters,no coaches leaving a sinking ship ,no players wanting releases.All is happy.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Ice777 said:
That's the first thing you've said that made any sense. Which begs the question, if Souths haven't won anything besides spoons in recent years then why the f**k are you and the majority of Souths supporters on here so arrogant?

Because we are better than you.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
t-ba said:
At least Nick politis doesn't pen an article in the telly discussing how Mark O'Meley was just walking down the Road one day with a big smile on his face and decided to give him a call...That was even funnier than a Matt Orford Hatrick...

...The Migraine idea is 10/10.

Ok. And?