What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

Minh

First Grade
We'll be gunning for 17 next year Jack, and hopefully take out Souffs along the way, IF they make the finals.:p

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mr Free love Willow is back in town, turning 1 into 16 or whatever.

Willow, Im sure your maths teacher was a junkie.
My maths teacher was a great communicator, and she was hot.

Who do you think introduced me to free love?

I just love the first paragraph of the official NRL 2010 season review for the SGI dragons Minh. Good to see the merged club get it's FIRST win but it is the first - St.George Dragons have 15 and will never win another one. Talk about selling your soul for short term success!

What will the media write about now? The St George Illawarra Dragons expunged the chokers tag from the rugby league vernacular by blitzing the Sydney Roosters 32-8 in the grand final to claim their first premiership. In their twelfth season as a club the Dragons grabbed the glory – but it had been a 29-season wait for Illawarra fans and a 32-season wait for those on the St George side of the joint venture, making it a very emotional win indeed

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good story boys keep claiming 16 titles - the rest of the NRL world believes you - just like I do!

How many NRL premierships have Souffs won?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I just love the first paragraph of the official NRL 2010 season review for the SGI dragons Minh. Good to see the merged club get it's FIRST win but it is the first - St.George Dragons have 15 and will never win another one. Talk about selling your soul for short term success!

What will the media write about now? The St George Illawarra Dragons expunged the chokers tag from the rugby league vernacular by blitzing the Sydney Roosters 32-8 in the grand final to claim their first premiership. In their twelfth season as a club the Dragons grabbed the glory – but it had been a 29-season wait for Illawarra fans and a 32-season wait for those on the St George side of the joint venture, making it a very emotional win indeed

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good story boys keep claiming 16 titles - the rest of the NRL world believes you - just like I do!
Are all 50uffs supporters this arrogant? Telling us how to support our team.

Unlike you jacko, I can provide links.

1. From NRL.com, the official website of the NRL:

31 years is an eternity for a club with as proud a past as the Dragons.

It was the club's first premiership since 1979, its 16th overall

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...wayne-in-7th-heaven-after-gf-win/default.aspx

2. From the Australian national news service, the ABC:

The Dragons clinched their 16th premiership overall with the club's highest winning score in a grand final

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/03/3028251.htm

Quick Jacko, you better write some letters to the NRL and ABC, they're daring to disagree with you!

jackb

Juniors
How many NRL premierships have Souffs won?

Here comes the guy with the gay soccer player again! All the things you could do with a rubber chook along oxford street and you waste your time on an NRL forum. Like I said before - get some macho image like Gomer Pile for your posts!

Minh

First Grade

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...wayne-in-7th-heaven-after-gf-win/default.aspx

The Dragons clinched their 16th premiership overall with the club's highest winning score in a grand final

Quick Jacko, you better write some letters to the NRL and ABC, they're daring to disagree with you!

GOLD!!!

Enuf said:p

jackb

Juniors

Plenty of good reading on wikipedia too willow - they have full stats on all 12 years of st.george illawarra. Have a read and you may actually learn something!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._George_Illawarra_Dragons

Ralph_Wiggum

Juniors

You want TRUE loyalty? Check out the surge in membership when the storm was unfairly punished for its salary cap breaches. They actually went UP! Unlike St.George fans who are a bunch of bandwagoners

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still geniused.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...ayne-in-7th-heaven-after-gf-win/default.aspx.

:blahb::blahb:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/03/3028251.htm.

:blahb::blahb:

You should look into getting a life

jackb

Juniors
You are just gunna love this one willow. Quick, write to anyone old enough to read and tell them "it's all just lies I tells ya"! Read on.

St George won 15 premierships before merging with Illawarra. In 2010 they won their first premiership as a merged entity. The South Sydney Rabbitohs have won the most premierships with 20, with The Sydney Roosters next on 12 premierships. The Rabbitohs and Dragons met several times in grand finals before the merger and being the north-eastern neighbours of St George, had many fierce encounters. The most significant match of this rivalry is the Charity Shield, an important pre-season contest. Despite merging with Illawarra, The South Sydney Rabbitohs continue to honour the charity shield as a token of respect to the club formerly known as St George. [3]

Here comes the guy with the gay soccer player again! All the things you could do with a rubber chook along oxford street and you waste your time on an NRL forum. Like I said before - get some macho image like Gomer Pile for your posts!

Nice dodge but you can't win 20 premierships in 10 seasons.

Minh

First Grade
Going on 40 years next year your premiership drought no wonder you guys are so concerned about what we've done, reigning premiers 16 titles. Yes we waited 31 years and yes it was sweet to win. Show the reigning champs some respect.:D

Dave Q

Coach
Old Dave had a hot maths teacher too, but unlike Willow I had my hand off it long enough to learn to count to one.

Gregstar Unlimited?....Get your hand off of it!

Dave Q

Coach
More policies for you to drool over kittens.

If Souths win the premiership:

1. 50% off all insurance, home boat and car
2. No NBN, spend the money on dickhead crews, out and about rounding up drug dealers and relocating them to New Zeakand.
3. The boats. All of these illegal immigrants, we will turn them back to Sri Lanka with another 20 Aussies we dont want i.e sex offenders, bank CEO's, people who support the bastard mining tax.
4. red and green burkhas. I mean you have to be an idiot to try to stop muslim women from wearing this gear. They should be able to wear what they want.
5. Speaking of New Zealand, its such a good country we should invade it and turn it into another state.
6. Free schooling
7. Pay per post League Unlimited.

Gregstar Unlimited: Send him back where he came from, I think its Queensland.

juanfarkall

Coach
scared of the truth and being exposed as a bullsh*tter..

although to be fair, it is not like he really has any credibility anyway

Latest posts