What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't think Dave is worried about being exposed as a bullsh*tter, I don't think any fair minded joker would mind that. But to see him avoiding questions of a football nature is a matter of integrity. And I always believed Dave could rise to the occasion when asked a fair question. Here's hoping my trust has not been displaced.

juanfarkall

Coach
I don't think Dave is worried about being exposed as a bullsh*tter, I don't think any fair minded joker would mind that. But to see him avoiding questions of a football nature is a matter of integrity. And I always believed Dave could rise to the occasion when asked a fair question. Here's hoping my trust has not been displaced.

He is trying to dodge a rather lame and false excuse he made for his team being beaten easily by an opposition who had nothing to play for and even rested several guns whilst his own team were in a position to play finals footy in the event that they had won.....

Ulysseus

Bench
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still geniused.

As opposed to a general conversation with you, which is guaranteed to feature at least one genius on all occasions and that is when there is no argument as such.

I can't be f**ked going through your posting history, but you remind me of Fein, he made those guys that sh*t in their hand and rub it on their own nipples seem mentally sane.
Are you sure you aren't him under another guise?

Dave Q

Coach
I reckon we should have a vote.

If say six St George fans here on this LU thread decide to vote me off of this thread, then I will leave it and never return.

Thats a core promise.

Dave full of valour and integrity, will throw myself on the mercy of the forum.

You control my destiny.

Do I live or do I die a cruel digital death?

Lads, you have until I get up tomorrow to get the numbers.

This week Gregstar Unlimited is featuring the top 100 ways to abuse poor and homeless people. Next week we will be having a special expose on stealing from old single pensioners. Give their cat a whack as you flee from their dusty houses with their life savings. That'll teach 'em!

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Thats two votes against Dave, four to go.

Come on lads, do it for the old blood and bone!

If I dont get six anti-Dave votes, I will answer onef**kwit.

Gregstar Exposed! Full frontal only on Gregstar Unlimited
(microscope included)

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Juan's question Davo. Admitting that you saw it is the first step.

Im sorry, as powerful and illustrious a figure as you are on this site Willow, as cherished and respected, as admired and sometimes not as admired as you ought to be, I am afraid and genuinely regret to advise you that you cant vote twice.

Gregstar Unlimited Celebrity Feature: Onef**kwit has a secret second husband.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dave, if you don't answer Juan's question, I will reveal our first meeting (Willow-DaveQ) to everyone here. Just the first few seconds was enough. And I will do so in detail.

Dave Q

Coach
Dave, if you don't answer Juan's question, I will reveal our first meeting (Willow-DaveQ) to everyone here. Just the first few seconds was enough. And I will do so in detail.

Because you have threatened me, onef**kwit will never get his explanation.

Thats how I treat terrorists lads.

Dont deal with them.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha! 'threatened'. Sorry Juan, looks like I blew it. lol

OK, here 'tis...

People in a bar. Someone walks up and says something like, 'you're Willow - hello'. I answer 'yes, your Dave - hello'.

Hope I didn't give away too much. I left out the warm embrace.

Great lunch. Great company.

P.S.

Dave Q

Coach
Haha! 'threatened'. Sorry Juan, looks like I blew it. lol

OK, here 'tis...

People in a bar. Someone walks up and says something like, 'you're Willow - hello'. I answer 'yes, your Dave - hello'.

Hope I didn't give away too much. I left out the warm embrace.

Great lunch. Great company.

P.S.

You left the bit out about my black nylons, passion pink silky fairy wings and a balding gimp on a leash.

"Willow I presume?" I asked. You said "Perhaps, depends who's asking?"

I said "The magic codeword is Mr Buns"

Willow said "yes" and with that a young lady dressed in leather emerged from the curtains.

"Dungeon" she ordered.

"Can I take my gimp?" I asked.

"Silence" she said and tapped me roughly on the bottom with her whip handle.

As I passed Rexxy, he burnt my elbow with a cigarette. "Thanks" I said and I followed Mistress M downstairs.

Lads, I sure like these League Unlimited induction events.

Yes, it was a great lunch!

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You left the bit out about my black nylons, passion pink silky fairy wings and a balding gimp on a leash.

"Willow I presume?" I asked. You said "Perhaps, depends who's asking?"

I said "The magic codeword is Mr Buns"

Willow said "yes" and with that a young lady dressed in leather emerged from the curtains.

"Dungeon" she ordered.

"Can I take my gimp?" I asked.

"Silence" she said and tapped me roughly on the bottom with her whip handle.

As I passed Rexxy, he burnt my elbow with a cigarette. "Thanks" I said and I followed Mistress M downstairs.

Lads, I sure like these League Unlimited induction events.

Yes, it was a great lunch!
LU induction? Oh that was later. You walked in on my Hellfire Club meeting.

You said you weren't going to reveal all that.

I hope you realise that people normally pay a lot of money to go to these things. We gave you a freebie.

We must make it an annual event.

Dave Q

Coach
LU induction? Oh that was later. You walked in on my Hellfire Club meeting.

You said you weren't going to reveal all that.

I hope you realise that people normally pay a lot of money to go to these things. We gave you a freebie.

We must make it an annual event.

Damn, I thought the herpes and vd I caught was all in the name of LU.

I dont want to seem too friendly but Im up your way in December for a couple of days to meet a friend from Canada. Her husband works for NASA on the Mars Rovers ( the most expensive rc toy in the world!). I dunno what his role is, probably a detailer or a tyrefitter.

But If I am up your way, I think thats where Gregstar comes from and I'd like to meet him and help him out on Gregstar Unlimited. I could audition for moderator:

"Minh, I like you, I will give you access to the Girdlerettes where you can pretend to be a women"

"Onef**kwit, you are a tiresome, loathesome, dribbling self-loving creep, my kind of guy, so here have a $20 voucher to Mick Simmons"

Last edited:

juanfarkall

Coach
Perhaps Dave is so ashamed of the performance of 50uffs (in what was a vital game for them) against a team who had nothing more than a win bonus and pride to play for, that he would he would prefer to not revisit his lame excuse for the wabbits pissy standard of play one evening just a few weeks ago.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Thats two votes against Dave, four to go.

Come on lads, do it for the old blood and bone!

If I dont get six anti-Dave votes, I will answer onef**kwit.

Gregstar Exposed! Full frontal only on Gregstar Unlimited
(microscope included)
Iwant you to stick around you Old Fart, what will do without your 50uths :crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Damn, I thought the herpes and vd I caught was all in the name of LU.

I dont want to seem too friendly but Im up your way in December for a couple of days to meet a friend from Canada. Her husband works for NASA on the Mars Rovers ( the most expensive rc toy in the world!). I dunno what his role is, probably a detailer or a tyrefitter.

But If I am up your way, I think thats where Gregstar comes from and I'd like to meet him and help him out on Gregstar Unlimited. I could audition for moderator:

"Minh, I like you, I will give you access to the Girdlerettes where you can pretend to be a women"

"Onef**kwit, you are a tiresome, loathesome, dribbling self-loving creep, my kind of guy, so here have a $20 voucher to Mick Simmons"

Hard to tell where reality kicks in and fantasy ends

But if you are coming up in December, by all means let me know.

No $20 vouchers, but I do have a $50 one left.

Latest posts