What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths game discussion thread...

muznik

Juniors
FMD,how hard is it to watch this game!?!?!?

Just about sums up our season..

We look dangerous at times to only end up either coughing it up or putting in a totally in effectove kick!

To top it off i watched 25 mins of the Rabbits throwing "flat" balls and our first attempt is called forward!

We hardly look like a cohesive unit playing for our season!

If we hold them out, relax and not overplay it, we can win. It may just not be by enough!

eel01s

Bench
This is a cripple fight!

Seriously my wife is continually asking why am I bothering to watch this crap. Oh the lot of a Parra supporter....

True EEL

Bench
wow......can Parramatta please find some HALVES, seriously at this point,
Brad Murray, come on down......
Cameron Bruest, come on down......

mrpwnd

Bench
Well, it's a crap game...But i've never laughed so much before.

That was arguably one of the best 40 minute comedy acts i've ever seen.

True EEL

Bench
This is a cripple fight!

Seriously my wife is continually asking why am I bothering to watch this crap. Oh the lot of a Parra supporter....

both these comments made me smile for different reasons ha ha, love ur work :D

and also, to be somewhat fair to Parra, the refereeing has been a debacle and so much in favour of Souths its scary

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We have 3 of the best front rowers in the game buyt instead of playing up the middle, we throw it wide on the second tackle - this is crazy stuff.

mrpwnd

Bench
Oh wow, even Sterlo can't hold in a laugh haha.
Honestly did DA hire the chasers as assistant coach?

i hate to say this but im almost hoping we dont make the finals if we play like this we will be easy meat for someone in week 1

Latest posts