What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths game

Gippsy

Bench
After tonight, I reckon we should go with something like this:

1. Ramsay
2. Rava
3. Feagai (until Lomax learns to play smart in ressies)
4. Suli
5. Feagai
6. Amone
7. Sullivan
8. F Molo
9. Hunt
10. McGuire
11. Sua
12. Sims
13. JDB

14. Bird
15. M Molo
16. Kerr
17. Woods or Burgess (only because we need some size)
18. Coric

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
You know what guy's I for one don't really care ..... The team has not improved any so win or lose I don't care ......
It is not that I don't care any more, it is just that the Dragons play crap so often that I have come to almost expect a loss. Sadly it doesn't hurt as much as it used to, but is still depressing. The odd win does little to lift my spirits for more than a week . How sad is that? 😩

smi962

First Grade
Yeah we are in a reasonable position in the table given how poor we have actually played. We have not had a strong performance this year; couple of reasonable performances at best and a lot of rubbish performances. No way we make the 8 if we continue to play at this level and more than likely we drift down in to the bottom four. I guess we can always hope that things click, but Hook and the players don’t fill me with any confidence of this.

Dragon David

First Grade
If we play like we did against the Cowboys then we will definitely lose by plenty. Can we turn it around. I don't think so. Too slow and too many errors. Low completion rates, poor attacking structures, poor defensive structures and they have Alex Johnston who will score a double. I'm resigning to the fact that we have no chance in hell now of doing much in the remaining games of the season.

All in all this year will end up like the rest. I just cannot see us getting any better to win against the other teams. I hope that I'm wrong. By saying what I've said and they do compete, well reverse psychology is my only hope.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just beat souffs.

I don’t care how.

If Hunt has to tear Lomax’s arm from its socket & beat Walker around the head with it till he drops the ball, and Ramsay picks it up and runs until he passes it to someone, anyone, even Aaron f**king Woods to score the winning try, I’ll be happy.

Just beat souffs.

Just beat souffs.

I don’t care how.

If Hunt has to tear Lomax’s arm from its socket & beat Walker around the head with it till he drops the ball, and Ramsay picks it up and runs until he passes it to someone, anyone, even Aaron f**king Woods to score the winning try, I’ll be happy.

Just beat souffs.
Hopefully he tears off the arm that Zac uses to throw those dodgy, $hite flick passes.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
The top four or five teams are so much better than the rest it it has become boring. The competition has become one of the haves and have nots it has lost some gloss. Wins by 30 points or more are common.
You can thank V'landys Ball for that! I never thought that the game needed "speeding up". The changes made have just highlighted the differences between the top and bottom teams, and I don't believe it has lead to a better spectacle for the fans.

justadragon

Bench
I dont know what to say about this weeks game, except all I do is hope that there will be appropriate team selections, hope that we have a reasonable spine, hope that our forwards make more than 100m, hope our defense is better, hope that our juniors get a go, hope we score first, in general im just hoping we dont get flogged, winning of course is another story.

hewi

Bench
we will lose however I think we are a chance against the revitalised Donkeys as I read they have 6 star players injured, add in a couple more next weekend and you never know what might happen

blacksafake

First Grade
I dont know what to say about this weeks game, except all I do is hope that there will be appropriate team selections, hope that we have a reasonable spine, hope that our forwards make more than 100m, hope our defense is better, hope that our juniors get a go, hope we score first, in general im just hoping we dont get flogged, winning of course is another story.
Sorry to say @justadragon but you’ve got no “Hope” lol 😂

blacksafake

First Grade
we will lose however I think we are a chance against the revitalised Donkeys as I read they have 6 star players injured, add in a couple more next weekend and you never know what might happen
A bit of positivity in there.
I like it 😁

Dragon David

First Grade
We play the Donkeys twice - rounds 17 and 25. Will those 6 players be injured still?