What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths game

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Can someone tell the boys its McCullough's 300th game every week?
I hope not!!!!
I hope it was his last milestone game in the NRL he retires, with Bhunt at 9, Sullivan @ 7 and Borey Snoman MKII playing off an organising 1/2 to show us what he may have at 6 as promised

Last edited:

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Lawrie: 60 mins, 21 runs for 206 m, 67 pcm, 34 tackles 1 miss. f**k your hard to please
Yep I am and I call it as I see it Mrs Lawrie! I watched the 9 coverage cos I hate the Fox commentators more than 9, after the game on the bottom of the screen the stats rolled on and we were pretty much behind on most of them after the game.

Happy for the win and the WWE 50/50 ref calls in the first 30, but the last 40 was just predictable and boring old Dragons footy.

Still shit to watch with a shit forward pack like, Bitch Tits Lawrie, Birdie knumb dumb(ref; movie The Party with Peter Sellers…reminds me of Dragons footy, BBQ, board, coaching and players … watch it it’s funny) Sharon, Simms, mcCallah, Mbye…….. so yeah how can you be pleased With the second 40?

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Francis Molo's minutes of late are concerning, as is his output as far as performance.

The one shot he pulls of a game is the only positive i can find in his performances.
Got a lot of love for Molo. His minutes are due to the coach, not him.

I've always loved watching us tear Souffs a new one and tonight was no exception.
A nearly flawless first half was spoiled by the totally unnecessary sin-binning of Amone, which robbed us of momentum.
100% improvement from AM, Lawrie and Lomax while Ramsey, Suli and Amone look better every week.
And how good was it to have Rava back - standing up Johnston and making him look foolish.
A good night's work, lads!

True_Believer

Juniors
I've always loved watching us tear Souffs a new one and tonight was no exception.
A nearly flawless first half was spoiled by the totally unnecessary sin-binning of Amone, which robbed us of momentum.
100% improvement from AM, Lawrie and Lomax while Ramsey, Suli and Amone look better every week.
And how good was it to have Rava back - standing up Johnston and making him look foolish.
A good night's work, lads!

What I loved was the whole "will we see a hat trick of hat tricks from Johnston" before the game comment. How about f**k all tonight?