What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Late Mail; More Injury doubt. GI a chance

Nathan Peats broke down in training today an is in doubt..

Deon Apps will come into the team with Jason Clark no chance to play.

Greg Inglis is rated a chance to play with Shaune Corrigan to fill Peats bench spot.

Josh Mansour 18th man.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Although its never a good thing to hear about players injuries, I am a little excited at seeing newer players get given a chance.

Still no (sound of costanza's mother) Georgie booooy?

Any update as to Peats injury and whats going on with Falloon? Is he also injured or just not upto scratch?

Zigwaa

Bench
Bad new about Peats, he's been improving.

Inglis will be a big boost. Not sure about having Corrigan and McQueen on the bench though.

t10do

Juniors
if GI is on one of those "50/50" calls, then i would rather he didn't. let the frikkin thing heal fully.

is apps confirmed? only saw him for the first time at rtr but seems like a back-rower with a mind of a back.dont mind those

t10do

Juniors
.....saying that, i see they both trained today. we have another session sunday evening and apparently that's when the call will be made.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Happy to see Mansour as 18th man, sending him the message he's not far off. Didn't have a great start to the year but recently scored a double so hopefully he keeps up his form.

I see him as a long term partner down back with Roberts.

Zigwaa

Bench
Anyone seen Apps play this year? Any good?

Can't say I noticed him in the Toyota cup team too much.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
Apps is decent, cant wait to see him hit the field. Gonna be interesting contest in the weather. Well and truly the underdogs now!

murraymob

Coach
i highly doubt souths will risk inglis tonight.It is pelting rain and will be cold not conditions you want a player playing who is 90% fit

t10do

Juniors

....because he usually wears a red and black jersey not the red/black/myrtle-green. ;-)

but seriously, its his chance to show he can contest for the jersey he is throwing on tonight.

Ttime

Juniors
Anyone seen Apps play this year? Any good?

He plays for the bears...
Played in the Charity Shield match... nothing special when I last saw him, hopefully he steps it up like all our other young blokes have

Zigwaa

Bench
Yeah I know he's with the bears now.

He was in the Grand Final Toyata Cup team last year though wasn't he?

whats up doc

Juniors
You can basically rule us out then. But I guess that's how we, the perennial underdogs, like it and is what we thrive on.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Although its never a good thing to hear about players injuries, I am a little excited at seeing newer players get given a chance.

Still no (sound of costanza's mother) Georgie booooy?

Any update as to Peats injury and whats going on with Falloon? Is he also injured or just not upto scratch?

I noticed Georgie warming up as 18th man tonight so I guess if any more injuries he is the next one to be promoted