What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths shirts

jack coburn

Juniors
i noticed on souths players shirts they have a logo saying 100 seasons,now without wanting to upset souths supporters shouldnt this actually say 98 seasons.
maybe they should change it to 100yrs to refer to the date they were formed or are they trying to bluff the other teams that have been there for all of the 100 seasons.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Last time.

The club has played 100 seasons of rugby league, but not 100 seasons in the premier competition. If we were claiming '100 seasons in the top flight' or something to that effect, we would be wrong. But this is our 100th season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Newtown, Roosters, Balmain, Wests - all clubs have a right to celebrate 100 seasons.

Bomber

Bench
Almost as funny as the "I was there when we were sh*t" shirts doing the rounds in northern Qld during 2004 and 2005.