What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths show they will be a force in 2015

hineyrulz

Post Whore
After just a half of footy Souths have been quie impressive, not as impressive as the Eels, Dragons, Tigers or the Bronc's but impressive none the less. They may just sneak into the top 8 if they keep this form up.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I think it's safe to say we've still got a squad to compete for the trophy this year. Obviously we need a lot of luck to go our way (as does every premiership team) but i'm confident we'll put up a great fight in defending our title. The team looks even more polished than last year and there is still plenty of competition for spots. Bring it on.

dragon_around

Juniors
Chris Grevsmuhl has now won the Auckland Nines, Charity Shield, NRL All Stars and World Club Championship before even making an NRL debut.

I'm predicting he will win all games this season, including vs the bye.

some11

Referee
Chris Grevsmuhl has now won the Auckland Nines, Charity Shield, NRL All Stars and World Club Championship before even making an NRL debut.

Now Maguire just has to give him good minutes for everyone's fantasy team.

BennyV

Referee

Souffs didnt win the CS, they just retained it...

juro

Bench
Yes, they will be a force, just like the Wanderers in the A-League this season.

innsaneink

Referee

Never heard of him......:sarcasm:

oikee

Juniors
Terrible attempt at pisstaking, you should stick to making nonsensical a novelty

:p
It is unbecoming of me trying to knock other teams. I come across as the jealous angry man.
I will try to stick to what you said. Whatever that means. hehe

Dont you miss benefit of the doubt, ?

Hands up anyone who misses benefit of the doubt. ???

No takers, ? the room is clean, lets move on.

Last edited:

Latest posts