What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Sign Dave Taylor - Yaa Hoo

Dave Q

Coach
You didnt have a childhood, Saab, if you did, you wasted it because you didnt learn anything.

Except how to stalk people and be a prick.

Someone should help you "unlearn" your waywardness.

Your life must be a sick and twisted mess when you have to resort to stalking people on L.U.

Theres the bus, dont miss it Saab!

Put this helmet on, it will protect you, honest.

You gimp.

Mr Saab

Referee
I had a great childhood Dave...was given everything i wanted...and to this day i still am!

Dave Q

Coach
That explains why you have developed into such a genius Saab.

And why you creep around stalking and bullying people.

And why you dont respect them.

And why you are in need of being run over by a bus.

Baron thought abusing people through their family was fun, smart and clever.

What a totally f**ked up mind he has.

Both of you would make good clay targets for people to shoot at.

Mr Saab

Referee
I wouldnt swap my upbringing for yours thats for sure...especially where i was brought up and now the new place i reside. No bogans, no DHs...piece and f**king quiet.

Dave Q

Coach
Admin can we change Dave Q's name to Deluded Dave Q? Much more suitable me thinks.

If you had a thought, youd probably try to get a picture of it you fugknuckling pig-screwing genius.

Keep suckling away on Saab, hes about to shoot his load.

Dave Q

Coach
I wouldnt swap my upbringing for yours thats for sure...especially where i was brought up and now the new place i reside. No bogans, no DHs...piece and f**king quiet.

Solitary confinement is good isnt it.

Pass on my hatred to that Port Arthur prick.

Loand and fire! Damn missed.

Now shove that moronic tosser Baron in the slingshot.....load....fire!!

Ghoulies

Bench
Nice signing Souths. Regardless of whether he never really improves to reach his full potential, he's still a potent attacking weapon that could be used nicely off the bench.

Oh and Dave, get a grip. Either put Saab and all your other 'virtual enemies' on your ignore list, or step awayyyy from the computer.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
I watched Dave closely today he didn't do much at all he seemed to bludge on the other forwards only took it up a couple of times what do you boys think

Broncos fan!

Juniors
He is no loss to the broncos. McGuire better. Goodluck to DT next year though. Knowing our luck he will turn into a quality player.

He is a quality footballer. Lack of game time in first grade is cruelling him at the moment. He will come to Souths and after a good offseason and a regular spot in the top grade he will be a dominant front rower in the competition. He just needs some consistency and he will be right.

boo_boo

Juniors
I hope your right DKOR.
The backbone of our forward pack was damaged when Richo let the Yak go so hopefully Taylor will give us the same strength up front & ease the pressure of Roy.