What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths to blitz Manly

Moffo

Referee
Heard it here first

Souths are primed for a big one today at NSO

Get out there, beautiful ground!

Cheers,
Moffo

Red Bear

Referee
Im going although dont expect the NRL patch on my jersy to be visible, Come on you Rabbitohs! You going moffo?

Moffo

Referee
Im looking at getting out there, but the next hour is vital in regards to whether i'll be able to get there in time :lol:

Should be a good day

Iafeta

Referee
Here's hoping. It would then pretty much consign my club to the wooden spoon and perhaps my CEO could open his eyes and sack Tony Kemp. Cannot believe the club chose Kemp over the other two applicants, Chris Anderson (yeah I know but we're comparing him to Tony Kemp here!) and the co-application of Ivan Cleary and Kevin Campion. And to think they formally ratified a 2 year deal with him last week, OH MY GOD! 2 more years of this structureless rubbish.

Johns Magic

Referee
Blunty said:
Johns Magic said:
Carn' the Rabbitohs!

48 - 10............................

I'd be sour too.

:lol:

I'm not sour. I just have a soft spot for the Bunnies. I don't care that you beat us by 38 points, just like you don't care that we beat you by 44 points a few weeks earlier.

Don't be so uptight.

Disco

Bench
I don't think it will be close, i think whoever wins will do it by a far margin

And of course being a Manly fan i tip Manly by 26

Blunty

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
Blunty said:
Johns Magic said:
Carn' the Rabbitohs!

48 - 10............................

I'd be sour too.

:lol:

I'm not sour. I just have a soft spot for the Bunnies. I don't care that you beat us by 38 points, just like you don't care that we beat you by 44 points a few weeks earlier.

Don't be so uptight.

It was all jokes mate, wasn't being uptight.

OVP

Coach
Since i was 10 points behind in my tipping comp, i had to make some bold predictions this week. I tipped Newcastle, bot got pipped at the post. Never again will i tip the Cowboys after that effort. And i've tipped Souths to beat Manly. Im not in the slightest bit confident ... but im goooorn in the tipping comp now anyway :cry:

lodown

Juniors
Moffo said:
Heard it here first

Souths are primed for a big one today at NSO

Get out there, beautiful ground!

Cheers,
Moffo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jordovski

Juniors
Disco said:
I don't think it will be close, i think whoever wins will do it by a far margin

And of course being a Manly fan i tip Manly by 26

So close Disco, Manly by 28 points in the end!

Moffo, good on ya :p

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
its very disapointing for the wabbitohs to lose to manly..

In fact... where was this manly team all season?