What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths V Parramatta.

CASSIE

Juniors
I am going for a Souths win..I know it is going to be hard,I hear Harrigan is the video ref :twisted: ...Now if Harrigan is the top ref,why is he all over Souths games?....I smell a rat. :twisted:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
CASSIE said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
Parramatta by plenty. Souths have got nothing

The only person flogging Souths on the field lately is the ref.... :twisted:

Oh that’s right, Souths are the only team in the history of NRL/ARL/NSWRL/RL/QLDRL to have a couple of bad decisions, I completely forgot that Souths are picked on by every ref in the game and always will be. The truth is, you can’t string two wins together because SOUTHS are playing like crap! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

salivor

First Grade
So now does the system not only pick on the Saints it picks on Souths, go figure. Where would we be without your stupid comments Cassie?

CASSIE

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
CASSIE said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

Oh that’s right, Souths are the only team in the history of NRL/ARL/NSWRL/RL/QLDRL to have a couple of bad decisions, I completely forgot that Souths are picked on by every ref in the game and always will be. The truth is, you can’t string two wins together because SOUTHS are playing like crap! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I mentioned Mander and Harrigan.and sweetie they are getting it wrong once to often... :twisted:

CASSIE

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
CASSIE said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

Souths are playing well refs are playing crap...How many refs been stood down lately? :twisted:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
CASSIE said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
CASSIE said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

Souths are playing well refs are playing crap...How many refs been stood down lately? :twisted:

The refs have been stood down and YOUR STILL LOSING, maybe you should tand down a few players.

P.S. how many refs have been stood down from a souths game, sweetie?? :roll:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Souths stood George "I am holier than thou" Piggins down , you have to start somewhere, that was a good start.
Have the refs been cheating for 30 years?
Glory, Glory the wooden spoon

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Little Johnny was in his nursery class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, etc...
Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some screaming androtop and have sex with them.".
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring, and took little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"
"No," said Johnny, "he plays for the Rabbitohs, but I was too embarrassed to say so!".

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:

told ya so :lol: :lol: :lol:

atm the score is 20-0 to the eels after 50mins

Put that in your gutter pipe and smoke it CASSIE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
FULL TIME

EELS - 28
SOUTHS - 4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

another poor performance by souths when playing a struggling side :roll: :roll:

bucko

Juniors
Souths are really disappointing. They can nearly pull off the win against sides like Brisbane, Penrith and the dragons, but then they come out and never look like beating Parramatta...