What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths V Warriors

AliN

Live Update Team
gees guys, you're more confident you're gunna lose than I am!

Yea Fletcher is a big loss, but the games I've seen lately, Souths have quite a few players more than capable of stepping up.

Great to see Death back amongst it, and Craigie know how to rally the troops. Plus Merritt gave us a hard time in Auckland.

Don't write yourselves off yet, we tend to get quite complacent..

and a message from Ozbash..

Souths are always pulling it off, Fletcher or no Fletcher :badgrin:

Slugs

ALiN

I have it on good authority that you visit Mrs Palmer and her five daughters are a very regular basis............and when they are not home ......well there are all those sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AliN

Live Update Team
lol Slugs, I'd settle for the sons not the daughters ;-)

and Cassie, I've decided this'll be on week Souths will have to miss pulling it off..the Warriors are very capable.

There's always next week 8)

CASSIE

Juniors
AliN said:
lol Slugs, I'd settle for the sons not the daughters ;-)

and Cassie, I've decided this'll be on week Souths will have to miss pulling it off..the Warriors are very capable.

There's always next week 8)

Hmmmmmmmmm...With Mander in the video box,Warriors have a great chance :x We have Mander or Harrigan on the field if not they are in the bloody video box,what gives? :evil:

Seano

Juniors
its a feckin disgrace.
we should have won by at least 20 not lose by 1 in extra time.

none of this crap like we played well but lost - no excuses we should have won.

guten_targ

Juniors
Actually old chap..you guys shouldnt have had a chance according to all the critics and experts..but you guys played an awesome game.

I was having a heart attack and more..but that 2nd half did you guys in and we came back and took the points. :shock:

I am still not a fan of the golden point rule because I feel sorry for the team that gives it everything to come back by full time only to find the game isnt over until there is a loser.

That to me is the point of it all, Someone must lose..and thats what the golden rule does to teams.

Seano

Juniors
I woulda been happy with one point before the game however after watching you guys run in 4 tries in 12 minutes it breaks the heart.

souths have had absolutely no luck this year - and im not blaming anyone or anything for that :lol: however the fact of the matter is that if we had stopped your momentum after the stacy jones try you guys proberly wouldnt have been able to come back - unfortunately we decided not to tackle the big scary bloke that gallops down the field and you score another 3 tries in 10 minutes.

Look to our credit we came back however its beside the point. We should never have been in a position to come back.

oh well what do you expect when ya follow the bunnies lol lol :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :D :D :D :D

philstop

Juniors
both lines of defense were pretty week, and some soft tries were let in.

Frank Puletua continues to be one of souths best players game in, game out. Minichiello wasn't suited in acting dummy half role I thought. Shane Walkers been playing best there and was pretty quiet in the number 7 jersey today.

my full match up is at www.philstop.tk

AliN

Live Update Team
I actually thought Death and Cragie especially stepped up.

The trouble with Souths is that they don't lose by much but are only remembered for losing.

A bit like the kicks from PJ.

All the best for the rest of your matches in the comp, you deserve better results!!

guten_targ

Juniors
Craigie was brilliant he definately outplayed Motu man to man and ex Warrior Death had a very good game, I would have thought Souths understood Deaths game style.

Some of those big men shoulda been running off Death at times, in fact Deaths play mirrored his playing style when he was at the Warriors, I couldn't believe he wasn't shut down earlier in the play.

Rigon is still the man, I still enjoy watching him play but yeah, Hard luck Rabbitoh fans, you got your last ditch loss as we got ours from the Eels.

Luck in your next outing ladies and Gents.

Hey Ali, I note a certain biased point of view in your after match write up, that isn't the Warrior in you is it? :lol: :lol:

AliN

Live Update Team
Was it that bad GT?
It was hard to be impartial with the look on Stace's face, but I tried :shock: