What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOUTHS WIN!!!!!!!!

L

legend

Souths have won their court case to be reinstated back into the NRL. Stay tuned for more details.

O

ozbash

good luck to the rabbits.they have a seconed chance and i hope they rub the nrl,s nose in it.
i am very happy for their fans,ie cassie,ss20,the bug etc. i bet the party lasts a week.....

L

legend

I think a week is probably being conservative. I think it's a good thing for the game and hopefully the NRL can make this something to build on. Of course there will always be the people who will find a negative thing to say.

O

ozbash

yea , i reckon.negativity is destroying our game
will be interesting to see what happens now.the nrl will want to save face, so no bailouts to financially troubled clubs-manly-crunnula??
if all the clubs survive thru till next season (and i hope they do), will we have a 15 team comp and go back to byes for a team every week or will they show a bit of guts and admit a new team to round up the comp?
qld would have another team,nz would,west oz??

L

legend

I think at this stage they'll probably only go with fifteen and a bye. The NRL should have contingency plans in place if Souths won the court case. Also, I don't think there's enough time to get another side together. I'd like to see sixteen personally. A nice even number.

L

legend

No worries RJ, you don't need to expalin why you can't post just fee free to drop in from time to time. As for their crowds I would say somewhere between 13-15k.

If I was running the NRL I would go for a doubleheader of Parra v Canterbury and Souths v Dragons. You will get 100k for that no doubt.