What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward (early release)

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I honestly can't believe there are still people on this forum that can back Price? There is nothing this guy can do to dissapoint that is for sure for some people.

goggles

Juniors
All due respects Rev, but I just can't see how he is looking to the future when he keeps Fien at half Prior in the centres, except for Green all he has done is move players from one position to another. I am so glad I'm not a Quinlan, Drinkwater, Runciman etc. because I think I would be looking elsewhere.
If these young guys are being advised to look elsewhere, I would think their managers are not quite up to the job.
The season is 12 games old and it is becoming more evident every week that something is going to have to give in the very near future...It could be the dramatic option of changing the coaching staff, or it may be a not so subtle word from Doust insisting on personnel changes in the team? Either way, Doust is a savvy operator and he knows his own position will become untenable if things don't improve.
When things do change and the 'dead wood' is inevitably cleaned out, Saints would be one of the teams where decent opportunities will arise and they will be given a go.

Cagey Mac

Bench
If these young guys are being advised to look elsewhere, I would think their managers are not quite up to the job.
The season is 12 games old and it is becoming more evident every week that something is going to have to give in the very near future...It could be the dramatic option of changing the coaching staff, or it may be a not so subtle word from Doust insisting on personnel changes in the team? Either way, Doust is a savvy operator and he knows his own position will become untenable if things don't improve.
When things do change and the 'dead wood' is inevitably cleaned out, Saints would be one of the teams where decent opportunities will arise and they will be given a go.

Are those Goggles rose coloured and can I get a pair please?

BennyV

Referee
Are those Goggles rose coloured and can I get a pair please?

It actually kind of makes sense - Price has allegedly been given 2 games or he's gone, what do you think a new coach will do when he comes? Take the same team out for the rest of the season? Or change it up and bring in some talented newbies?

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
I believe Soward should be released as a punishment for putting Dragons fans in misery for the last month:x He has lost us countless games due to his terrible defence, not running the ball and missing way too many conversions, with most of these missed conversions costing us crucial win (e.g vs Bulldogs and Manly)

I am somewhat of a seer and have foreseen a day in the near future
The current folly continues and loyal supporters in the army sit in silent acquiescience
The frustration rises to a crescendo in a game where we are being flogged by St Bede's under 16 (B's) and in one serendipitous moment of serene self-immolation, all of the club's supporters spontaneously combust.
The St George of Lydda prophesy is fulfilled, Satan is vanquished and the martyrdom of the great club is complete.

Thanks Cagey, I am in stitches laughing at this. It's the St.G o L prophesy!!!!

I'm read to burn.

Mr Red

First Grade
It actually kind of makes sense - Price has allegedly been given 2 games or he's gone, what do you think a new coach will do when he comes? Take the same team out for the rest of the season? Or change it up and bring in some talented newbies?

really? doubt it... but i hope so

i just think Doust and the board would look like supreme idiots having sacked a guy about a month after giving him a contract extension.. and i doubt even Doust could be that stupid? or could he?

i think pressure to remove Price needs to come from external to the club.. ie supporters.. up until now there has been many months of supporters venting their frustration and unhappiness in regards to Price killing our club, however most of it has been in forums such as this which are mainly transparent to those that matter in the club..
time to start showing our disgust at the matches, where its very visibile to all parties that can make these decisions..

BennyV

Referee
really? doubt it... but i hope so

i just think Doust and the board would look like supreme idiots having sacked a guy about a month after giving him a contract extension.. and i doubt even Doust could be that stupid? or could he?

i think pressure to remove Price needs to come from external to the club.. ie supporters.. up until now there has been many months of supporters venting their frustration and unhappiness in regards to Price killing our club, however most of it has been in forums such as this which are mainly transparent to those that matter in the club..
time to start showing our disgust at the matches, where its very visibile to all parties that can make these decisions..

Really? You think that hundreds of dragons fans going to the matches and publicly bagging and booing the coach is healthy for our team and our club? That's a bit farfetched...

Better off bombarding them with emails or phone calls...public displays of distaste for our coach (or any part of our club for that matter) is a dangerous road to take...

Fiery

Juniors
He has been poor this year but hardly alone or hardly the worst. I guess Price showed he at least has political nous in throwing Soward under the bus.

Gazzaw

Juniors
Got to disagree. Seward isn't the worst.PRICE is though. Both in game management & team selection

Latest posts